Cass County Trike With Greese Leak and Noise in the Rear Axle Area on Both Sides

600 trike

Jun 4, 2020
Chesterton, IN, Porter
Cass County Trike With Greese Leak and Noise in the Rear Axle Area on Both Sides

Hello, I am new to the site and just purchased my first Trike. It is a 2007 Honda 600cc Cass County Trike with 1400 miles on it. When I go to ride, I hear a very loud ticking noise on both sides of the backend and the greese seals on the rear drum are allowing the greese to leak out. I have had no luck finding any information on Cass County Trikes. No response to emails or phone calls from them. HELP!

Thanks,

Dick

Hello, I am new to the site and just purchased my first Trike. It is a 2007 Honda 600cc Cass County Trike with 1400 miles on it. When I go to ride, I hear a very loud ticking noise on both sides of the backend and the greese seals on the rear drum are allowing the greese to leak out. I have had no luck finding any information on Cass County Trikes. No response to emails or phone calls from them. HELP!

Thanks,

Dick

Dick ...Welcome to Trike-Talk..:wave4:

..I'm sure someone will chime in soon with the info you need...

Dick welcome aboard. I seem to remember another person a couple of years ago trying to get information on a Cass County Trike. Seems like they were long out of business and I do not think there is anyone on here that has one. I maybe wrong. I will copy your post to the general trike section also.

Good luck I think you will be winging this one.

Welcome to the forum from western Pennsylvania, sorry can't help you possibly someone can chime in Good luck. You're in the best place if help is around for you. Fred

Found this in a 2018 thread.

Found this info about the company, they may still be around. https://www.whitepages.com/business/MO/Pleasant%20Hill/cass-county-choppers/b-17b5pgp

(913) 710-2225

Cass County Choppers

19420 South Raffurty Road

PO Box 446

Pleasant Hill, MO 64080 USA

Ron Mirick

Tel: 913-710-2225

Fax: 816-540-2240

www.casscountychoppers.com

Categories listed in:

CUSTOM BUILT MOTORCYCLES

MOTORCYCLE SHOPS

MOTORCYCLES.CUSTOM BUILT

TRIKE ACCESSORIES

TRIKE MANUFACTURING

TRIKES

use%204.jpg

Honda VLX 600

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png