Counting Down to the Rally!

Suitcases in the living room, ready for final packing . . . anybody else sorta anxious???
I'd have the same thing going on, but we've got a trip to Memphis and Louisville first. I arrive home from Louisville on the 19th, giving me just 2 days to unpack, do laundry, and repack before we hit the road for Maggie Valley.

The trip to Louisville is work-related, so I'm glad that's first--then our trip on the bikes will be my R&R!

BUT, I have already got my bags out, maps printed, Zook had Goldie in for service a week or so ago, and I've started a packing list (I pretty much don't do anything without a list LOL).

How many days duz it take ya'll Blondie?

Two long ones, Lucky - from Killeen, TX to Jackson, TN - about 14 hours, and from Jackson on in to MV - about 10 hours. That's with good weather and really short rest and gas stops.

Suitcases are getting packed, trike's anxious to go, kittycat and pup know somethin's up . . . we're ready!!

Clothes bein' packed tonight.....Nana be sure to have my TRIKE TALK Shirts there.....might be some "Bad Scenery" in Maggie Valley if not.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are already in, skuut ;). Don't want to risk any shocking views...... Just sayin'

If they don't make it please don't put any pictures on here.Especiallly if anything more than shirts aren't there.RIDE SAFE

I guess I'm the lucky one here. It only takes me three hours to ride to Maggie Valley. Did I mention, that I'm there at least 8 or 10 times a summer. Such a boring life I live...:D

I guess I'm the lucky one here. It only takes me three hours to ride to Maggie Valley. Did I mention, that I'm there at least 8 or 10 times a summer. Such a boring life I live...:D
Yes, you poor thing, and having to ride all those tree-lined, twisty, loopy roads--it's very sad. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

The countdown clock is winding down...

Mike and I are heading out this morning and should be at the Four Seasons by mid-afternoon.

:beerchug: Hey to Juju, Chief, Blondie Gal, Scalp Hunter, and any others who get into town today...... how about meeting at Legends this evening? Walking distance from the motel, so you'll be safe to toast the rally.

"Slight" change in plans; still leaving Richmond in the morning for the ride down, but my better half said she just didn't feel right riding a plain old Indian Scout 2-wheeler (hated to be the odd-one-out), so today she bought this after seeing it on the dealers floor. Now she knows she will "fit in".

Doncha just love a woman who understand real priorities! Now...where the heck am I gonna park all this stuff!
Lincoln Town Car - Dodge Dakota P/U - Ford Ranger P/U - 2012 Fiat 500C - 1974 900 BMW/w Velorex hack - 1966 FLH - 1975 FL - 2003 Scout - 2005 Nighttrain - 2010 FLHXXX and now this! Her new 2010 Kawa Storm. I NEED A BIGGER GARAGE!

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/membe...-new-ride.html :pepper::pepper::pepper:

Dang! That is purty, Stan! Tell her she has great taste :)

'Course she does, she married ME! :laugh:

Now, if only I could figger out how to post a pic and not a link.

Where are the "d-structions" for that? I want to just upload a pic from my computer and sometimes from Photobucket.

Somebody help an old man out...I need to go to bed to get a good nights sleep for tomorrows 400 mile ride!
:Shrug::vxtyaq::gah:

Click on FORUM above to open the forum index.
Scroll down to find the topic about Forum Help--Questions and answers
There are several different ways to post that are described in detail there. :)
Most important is to resize your picture to "medium" resolution before trying to post.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png