Lost left wheel bearing

Apr 24, 2017
Sunbury
Left wheel bearing went out last evening on my wife's renagade. We were within 35 miles of home after almost 200 mile trip. Left it sat went and got trailer to bring home. Glad we didn't ride any further as bearing was completely apart when I disassembled this morning . Will have replacement tomorrow thanks napa. Thankful for the info I have read here on this subject to help in replacing it . Will try and post some pics.

Attachments

• 20200618_114233.jpg
    20200618_114233.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 20200618_114343.jpg
    20200618_114343.jpg
    810 KB · Views: 176
Left wheel bearing went out last evening on my wife's renagade. We were within 35 miles of home after almost 200 mile trip. Left it sat went and got trailer to bring home. Glad we didn't ride any further as bearing was completely apart when I disassembled this morning . Will have replacement tomorrow thanks napa. Thankful for the info I have read here on this subject to help in replacing it . Will try and post some pics.

If the other side is just as old I would Be thinking of replacing the other side also ..?

Replace them both.

I hope you were able to get a non-Chinese bearing.

The Chinese bearings are $*** !:mad:

Sunbury ..... PA or OH ?????

Last edited:
Sunbury, Pa. Not sure till I get bearing where it was made. Do you know where there are American ones think I will get 2 extra as we have 2 trikes.

Thanks All

It just hit me ...Rhino2.... what the green meant, I didn't notice and thought it was an over-my-own-head reference !

Thank You each and every member of Trike Talk for this distinction.

I, like Jack, am humbled and I will try not to let it go to my head.

Geeze, I have enough problems already trying to understand why all of the Local and State Government Offices will be closed on my birthday this year !!!

November 3rd MAGAKAG Day

It just hit me ...Rhino2.... what the green meant, I didn't notice and thought it was an over-my-own-head reference !

Geeze, I have enough problems already trying to understand why all of the Local and State Government Offices will be closed on my birthday this year !!!

November 3rd MAGAKAG Day

This is a GREAT bunch of folks here, We can make a difference working together:clapping:You have a wealth of knowledge;)

November 3rd MAGAKAG Day

Thank You for all you do Jim! You are truly loved and appreciated by all here!

Parking brake question. Appears parking caliper can just be adjusted by loosen locknut adjusting stud in and retightening so that theres no drag. Does this sound correct. It appears disc pads on e brake are thick enough. Thanks Bill

Parking brake question. Appears parking caliper can just be adjusted by loosen locknut adjusting stud in and retightening so that theres no drag. Does this sound correct. It appears disc pads on e brake are thick enough. Thanks Bill

Yes that should work. After doing this verify the brake pedal to be sure the hydraulics are applying and releasing;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png