Kira Meets the Vet.

FuzzyWuzHe

Dec 30, 2014
Grand Junction, Co. USA
So today was Kira's day to meet the vet. The vet did a complete check, heart, lungs, temp, bloodwork and weight. I took her in to get weighed on 9th and she weighed 3.2#. She now weighs 4.3#. The whole visit cost me $13.50 ... it's been that for like 20 years for the first puppy checkup.

While there, I had to use the rest room. Guess I've never done that there before, or maybe just didn't notice the pic on the wall. Looked a lot like Kira. At least what I suspect Kira will look like when she full grown.

Foot Prints Rest Room.jpeg

My vet doesn't like to see "first shots" given before 8-9 weeks, says they just aren't effective until then. So Kira will be going back next Wednesday to get them again. He also wants to wait until she's 6 months to do the spaying. He said it's rare, but, sometimes the puppies have a hard time loosing their puppy teeth and if that happens, he doesn't want to have to put the puppy under twice. Makes sense. She will also get chipped at that time.

After that we went home, she was pretty tired, but, still had the energy to do what Harley used to do, climb onto my computer. A little heart tug when she did that, I was always telling him to "Get off the computer". Guess he doesn't want me to forget him, as if that could every happen.

Kira on the Computer.jpg

Alan thanks for the update. Your heart is big enough for both believe me. I still talk to the 2 that left me last year. But love the heck put of my current little girl Rosie.

Alan thanks for the update. Your heart is big enough for both believe me. I still talk to the 2 that left me last year. But love the heck put of my current little girl Rosie.

+1 on that... I still talk to my Sheltie, Cheyenne, who crossed the rainbow bridge in 2017 and love the heck out of my new little Sheltie, Ella.

Resized_20200611_123700.jpg

Yep...none of mine have ever left me...they are around the bend ahead of me, just out of sight..waiting for me to catch up...I catch a glimpse occasionally... They are quite the pack up there..15..waiting for these 4 little fellas and me. 🐾

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png