Greetings from the desert of NM

Reaction score
Desertman here, new to this forum not riding. I was born in a side-hack on a 52 panhead between Laramie and Cheyenne Wyoming in 1958. Dad swears I was conceived beside it nine months earlier. I have been riding ever since.

I currently own nine Harleys, one of my Sportsters is a Mystery Design trike and one of my Springer Soft tails has a Volerex sidecar, four Kawasakis, four Yamahas, three Suzukis, three Hondas one gl1100 trike and one gl1800 with a Hannigan gl sidecar, and one Gas Gas triles bike.

I lost my shop due to this virus feassco and now am looking forward to a long-term retirement. Working on my own bikes for a change.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania sounds like you have been in the wind all your life. Great people around here like you a great deal of knowledge in all things with shiney wheels. congratulations on retirement I think... Sorry to hear you lost your shop though. Stop by often and join in like I said great people lurk around these pages. :good: .Ride safe Fred

Willard, welcome to Trike Talk! Sorry to hear you lost your shop to all this mess we are all dealing with...

:welcome:Will , I know of 2 folks that closed up shop for retirement due to the covid thing. Used it as an excuse. Ride safe and enjoy life .

Hey Willard! Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Texas Hill Country!

I’m sorry about the shop.

So now you can make up for lost time and get back topside of that nice Hannigan trike...put some miles on her! Enjoy and chime in with us...good bunch of folks on this forum.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Willard
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png