Traded 2 for 3.

Reaction score
Got a sweet deal on 2015 triglide dark magic with 920 miles. Love the new trike. Original owner tried to turn it into a bike night ride. Added a lot of chrome but no miles. I have spent the last two weeks swapping out part from my ultra. Added a rider backrest, DK tour pack extender, chrome bumper, CIRO phone mount, swapped out the custom mirrors for a set of Harley dual vision mirrors. Swapped out my alley cat air cleaner from old bike. Bought a Fuelpack 3 add downloaded a new map. I ordered a DK comfort lift but haven’t had time to install it. Looking forward to spending time visiting Civil War Battlefields before they are torn down. Wife has Metastatic Breast Cancer so we have to be careful where we go. It’s great to be a member of this a Forum.

Hi Bob! A big WELCOME to TrikeTalk!! You have been busy busy getting it all squared away. Chime in with us anytime.

:welcome:to Trike Talk

Sorry to hear of that damn ugly cancer, wish your wife well and courage

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with the latest news about your wife's health prayers 🙏 bro. Ride safe Fred

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with the latest news about your wife's health prayers 🙏 bro. Ride safe Fred

I visit Cook Forest at least twice a year, lately I’ve been taking my Jeep Wrangler.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Bob
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Hello!

:wave4:Bob, Welcome from SW Arkansas......Congrats on the move to Three Wheels!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wish the best for you and the wife......safe travels!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png