New member from southern Utah

Udawg

80+ Posts
Jun 30, 2020
Kathleen, GA, USA
Hello good folks,

I'm looking to leap into the Trike realm after several years on the 2 wheel variety. I had a brain tumor about the size of a golf ball removed about 2 years ago. I have been through about a year and a half of neuro rehab and physical therapy and can finally walk almost normally so of course it's time to ride. I am still just too shaky and nervous on 2 wheels (still weak on my right side) so I thought it's time to try a trike. I'm looking for probably a 2014 up Tri-Glide. Last bike was a 14 Street Glide and I loved it, so it would be somewhat familiar. I'm not in a huge hurry but just keeping my eyes open for a clean well maintained used Tri-Glide. If you know any major problems with the 2014 or 15 I may look at later ones but I'm retired and don't want to spend so much money that I can't afford to ride it. Anyway that's my story and I appreciate the help, advice and friendship.

Udawg

Hello good folks,

I'm looking to leap into the Trike realm after several years on the 2 wheel variety. I had a brain tumor about the size of a golf ball removed about 2 years ago. I have been through about a year and a half of neuro rehab and physical therapy and can finally walk almost normally so of course it's time to ride. I am still just too shaky and nervous on 2 wheels (still weak on my right side) so I thought it's time to try a trike. I'm looking for probably a 2014 up Tri-Glide. Last bike was a 14 Street Glide and I loved it, so it would be somewhat familiar. I'm not in a huge hurry but just keeping my eyes open for a clean well maintained used Tri-Glide. If you know any major problems with the 2014 or 15 I may look at later ones but I'm retired and don't want to spend so much money that I can't afford to ride it. Anyway that's my story and I appreciate the help, advice and friendship.

Udawg

Welcome to Trike-Talk, Jerry.....:wave4:....Off the top of my head the only thing i can think of to check....Is to make sure the reverse is working...Its a 15 hundred dollar replacement cost.....

Welcome aboard Jerry! When you find that just-right-trike let us know.... and we like pics....so send pics!

Meanwhile, enjoy this VERY informative forum and ask questions...good folks out here who usually have the answer you need.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. Great people here. Travel safe Fred

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Jerry
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png