Maggie Valley Gathering Info & Signup Page

will you are going to love it, MV have good riding and with the trike talk folks there is never a dull moment . just sad I will not make it this year. you'll have fun

I think of you and Darlene often. You are both in my prayers.

- - - Updated - - -

Done.

Have Reservations & Signed registration list (Messed that Up ) But We are on there.

Will be Our 1st time joining in a Trike Rally.

Can't wait!! :D

I hope you and your wife have so much fun that it won't be your last.

Thanks Everyone!!

1st Long Trip on the Trike & 1st Rally.

I love the area been on some of the roads in a car wishing I was on a bike.

What makes this even better is my Wife is excited &

When Mommas Happy that makes Everything Better.:D

We Both can't wait to meet everyone.

Just do our name tag have Our Name & our Screen Name?

What is the Norm @ this Rally? Meet & Greet, Ride & Eat, ??

is there a Planned Everything or Plan to decide within smaller groups when we get there?

My Wife Likes Plans & I'm not big on them.

So, I always get Lots of ??question on What are we doing??

OK Sorry,

You can Skip most of that just excited too.

Thanks for the Great remarks..

I'm just ready for a VACA... & Riding !!:D

Not trying to be a downer here but, I've been told by people that have been thru Maggie Valley recently and say it's like a ghost town! They said most everything was closed up. Sure hope someone local can give TT the real story on what's happening in Maggie Valley as well as the surrounding area. I have been there numerous times in the past and was looking forward to going again this year but will hold off probably to the last minute to decide. Tomg

Not trying to be a downer here but, I've been told by people that have been thru Maggie Valley recently and say it's like a ghost town! They said most everything was closed up. Sure hope someone local can give TT the real story on what's happening in Maggie Valley as well as the surrounding area. I have been there numerous times in the past and was looking forward to going again this year but will hold off probably to the last minute to decide. Tomg

I believe David357 spends the summer there. He can answer your questions :Shrug:

I believe David357 spends the summer there. He can answer your questions :Shrug:

This will be my first summer since 2008 that I have not stayed in Maggie Valley most of the summer. So Tom, I do not have an actual first hand view of the area at this time.

I would suggest that you contact the Maggie Valley Chamber of Commerce to ask your questions:

https://maggievalley.org/contact-us/

I asked was everything opened back up on the Maggie Valley rides forum and this was the response from a Maggie Valley business owner.

"We have everything open . We just have to wear masks and keep distances."

My opinion is I have no doubt to tourist numbers are down and I also know that museums including Wheels through time are closed at this time but due to open Sept.1 by reopening guidelines. Folks are riding and restaurants are open though.

From maggie chamber

Maggie has been busy. Accommodations, retail shops are open. Most restaurants are open with indoor seating; some have chosen to only do take out or curbside dining.

As mandate by our Gov, mask are required indoors or out if you cannot maintain a safe distance.

Please remove our name from the registration list. We will not be attending this year. Becky is still recovering from her injuries from earlier this year and can't ride much yet and my place of work is going to require me to self-quarantine for 14 days after we get home thanks to our governor, "Adolf" Wolf's stupid ideas.

Everyone attending have fun. We will miss you all! See you next year!

Doug & Becky

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png