Maggie Valley Gathering Info & Signup Page

It’s been a loooong road Ed, good to see you back in the saddle. :clapping:

You're right. It feels good too!

We have been looking for a house in the NE corner of TN since making the Gathering in "19. We took breaks to accommodate the recovery periods following various operations and probably missed some opportunities but we're still looking. Our son, Ric, moved to Greeneville, TN a year ago. He visited MV last weekend, it's about 1.5 hrs from his place. It's tough to get more convenient than that. (Smile)

I've been overwhelmed by the house hunting, covid BS (No, none of us have gotten it) and the world/country situation. For that I apologize.

Yes! I have been told to do things like MV. Actually getting a trailer for it is a good idea. I'll have to investigate the availability. Anyone got sources reasonably close to Pensacola?

Depends what your tow vehicle is. I would recommend a 7 x 12 cargo trailer. They do make light weight aluminum frame ones. Skip the dealer! You can get new ones from Georgia factories, cheaper than a used one. Lots of internet brokers will order it for a small fee. You pay the factory the balance when you pick it up.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png