Maggie Valley Gathering Info & Signup Page

I cancelled our reservations at the Hotel for this years Maggie Valley rally. With so much crap going on, and the way the virus is gaining tractions in so many states, we felt it would be best to cancel this year and hopefully it will be a much better situation next year. Really didn't want to have to self-quarantine in New York for 14 days to visit the wife's relatives and then take a chance to visit some of my relatives in Florida after driving all the way across country.

Thanks

Gary and Jo Ann, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. 2020 has pretty much sucked and ruined plans for so many people. Will miss seeing you but will be looking forward to 2021.

Stay safe and have a speedy recovery.

Ray & Sue, we will miss seeing you guys, hopefully next year will be awesome.

Dennis, take care as we will miss your humor and friendship.

Hi Larry, still on as far as I know, there are usually a couple of rides a day, nothing is set in stone. This is more of a "Gathering" rather than a rally, very informal, out front of the motel in the evening is when we make plans for the next day. Tuesday is usually a cookout night, the motel has a gas grill, we all chip in something and have hot dogs, potato and macaroni salad, chips, etc. Hope this helps somewhat, geez, we're going to miss everyone.

And now we're out......again.

I've been nursing an inoperable tear in my rotater cuff since November.

Injections, therapy and being real careful. It was feeling pretty good so

I finally took the trike out last week and did about 50 miles of twisties and 50 miles of interstate.

And now I,m paying for it. It looks like this years riding amounted to one short ride ride. :mad:

We we're really looking forward to MV especially this year with lock downs and no riding.

I hope 2021 will be a MUCH better year for everyone.

And now we're out......again.

I've been nursing an inoperable tear in my rotater cuff since November.

Injections, therapy and being real careful. It was feeling pretty good so

I finally took the trike out last week and did about 50 miles of twisties and 50 miles of interstate.

And now I,m paying for it. It looks like this years riding amounted to one short ride ride. :mad:

We we're really looking forward to MV especially this year with lock downs and no riding.

I hope 2021 will be a MUCH better year for everyone.

Did they tell ya rotator cuff won't heal on its own.:Shrug:

Sorry about your shoulder Mike, you can't seem to catch a break the last couple of years, Hi to Shirley from Jo Ann and I.

Yea I know.

It's not your typical torn rotater cuff tho. More of a rip down the middle.

Well after 4 surgeries I can say they weren't to successful on me. I will say I steer the opposite of what most people will tell you. Most tell you to push the bars. I try to pull back instead of push. I completely severed my rotator cuff. I had to pick up my right hand with my left to place it on the bars. But I could still ride.:)

Geez Mike....sorry to hear that news. Hope you can get it repaired and healed up.

- - - Updated - - -

I have arrived at MV and I'm 99% set up. Think I'll wait to get trike out as storm is moving in and next 2 days have 80 percent chance of thunderstorms.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png