what do it mean?

OK, I figured it out.;) Was a whole short thread about election that went away, I had a short post in it.

I thought maybe I had said something offensive:xzqxz:, but 'twas not so.:)

I read posts below, I don't have a secret password to post in a jungle so I figured it must be here someplace. All is OK ... really.

OK, I figured it out.;) Was a whole short thread about election that went away, I had a short post in it.

I thought maybe I had said something offensive:xzqxz:, but 'twas not so.:)

I read posts below, I don't have a secret password to post in a jungle so I figured it must be here someplace. All is OK ... really.

If you want to get in on the Jungle send Papa Zook a message... he can give you the password.

____________clicked Likes for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by "me"

I have no idea what it was about?

Les this is a good question you raise. If someone reports a post, then one of the staff will review the post content.

Once the staff member has made a determination of the reported post, the staff member will take appropriate action to rectify the issue. The staff member will usually send a "Like" or "Thanks" to the person who reported the post. The person who reported the post will see the wording "Hidden Content" listed as the name of the post.

:AllGood:

Les this is a good question you raise. If someone reports a post, then one of the staff will review the post content.

Once the staff member has made a determination of the reported post, the staff member will take appropriate action to rectify the issue. The staff member will usually send a "Like" or "Thanks" to the person who reported the post. The person who reported the post will see the wording "Hidden Content" listed as the name of the post.

Us trainees don't get to do that .... :D

So that is why 90% of my thanks/like post say "hidden content" So does that mean I messed up or someone else?

So that is why 90% of my thanks/like post say "hidden content" So does that mean I messed up or someone else?

I do not have an answer to your situation, Pat. I will try to find out.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Please let us know.

I've gotten it a couple of times and with the post being 'Political' it was transferred to 'The Jungle' where someone 'Liked' it. :xzqxz: I've noticed a few threads that were political in nature were moved there.

Hidden Content Explanation

"Hidden Content" is any post within a thread that has been moved to a restricted viewing forum such as "The Jungle" where it is hidden only from those who do not have permission to enter that forum. Quiet a few political type threads were just moved to that forum and that is why that message is displayed. Despite that message, these are not hidden from anyone who has permission (password) to view that forum.

Also...

Also true and also due to the fact that if a post is reported and it is decided that the post should be deleted, then either myself or a moderator will delete that post. However no post is permanently deleted, rather it sits in place on the thread, hidden to all but staff until I move the post to the hidden "Post Graveyard" forum where it remains hidden to all but staff, but still exists as a way to preserve it for future evidence when deciding whether to warn or even ban a member who has multiple inappropriate posts. It acts in the same way as any post moved to a restricted area.

Also true and also due to the fact that if a post is reported and it is decided that the post should be deleted, then either myself or a moderator will delete that post. However no post is permanently deleted, rather it sits in place on the thread, hidden to all but staff until I move the post to the hidden "Post Graveyard" forum where it remains hidden to all but staff, but still exists as a way to preserve it for future reference when deciding whether to warn or ban a member who has multiple inappropriate posts. It acts in the same way as a any post move to a restricted area.

Does it count against me if I requested that the post be deleted because I realized it sounded a bit tacky?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png