midwest cycle pro

Jun 7, 2015
Oak Grove, La.
Has anyone bought from these folks lately? (Midwest Cycle Pro) I placed an order with them for new helmet cords over 2 weeks ago. My card was charged and my order on their website still shows "processing". No answer to emails nor on the phone number on their website. I can't help but wonder what's up.

Has anyone bought from these folks lately? (Midwest Cycle Pro) I placed an order with them for new helmet cords over 2 weeks ago. My card was charged and my order on their website still shows "processing". No answer to emails nor on the phone number on their website. I can't help but wonder what's up.

Joe.....What are helmet cords....:Shrug:...

I have been trying to call last week and this week to verify stock before ordering. After half a dozen rings it beeps three times and disconnects

If i can't walk into a business and buy it now, I'll only order through Amazon , Never had a problem with them, And if for some rare reason they or their supplier doesn't or cant deliver ...I don't get charged ...:Shrug:...

I had the same problem. No response. I filed a complaint with Paypal and they didn't get a response either, refunding my money

I had the same problem. No response. I filed a complaint with Paypal and they didn't get a response either, refunding my money

I have been trying to call last week and this week to verify stock before ordering. After half a dozen rings it beeps three times and disconnects

Given the state of Michigan is being operated by the 'Lost In Space' Governor Gretchen Whitmer, she is constantly locking down businesses that are critical of her insane mismanagement style.

They, Midwest Cycle Pro, may have called her a 'Nut Case' and then they all got arrested !!!!

It is a wonder that after this pandemonium that even a Plumber will be able to find work.:Shrug:

They still could of put up a message on their web page stating what's going on.

They could of continued to answer emails.

They took customers money,

Lockdown whatever, There's no excuse

And if dog's didn't stop to take a pee they could of caught the cat.....

I don't know if that's the case with them....But when a business has to fold they just do it...Thats just the way it is how are you gonna tell a worker' your out of a job but be nice and keep on answering company E-Mails.....I suspect there will be more places folding before this is all over....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png