Finding Ammo

I did some quick checks of my old sources and it looks pretty scarce right now.

When I needed new brass, I used to buy ammo from Freedom Munitions. There re-manufactured ammo was always top quality and I never had an issue. They polish & re-size the brass & you can't tell it from new ammo. They also sell new ammo.

Here is a link:

https://www.freedommunitions.com/

I did some quick checks of my old sources and it looks pretty scarce right now.

When I needed new brass, I used to buy ammo from Freedom Munitions. There re-manufactured ammo was always top quality and I never had an issue. They polish & re-size the brass & you can't tell it from new ammo. They also sell new ammo.

Here is a link:

https://www.freedommunitions.com/

They are sold out of everything because even they can't get primers. I despise hoarders. There still might be a shortage but they make it 100 times worse.

So is there an estimate as to when this shortage will end and things get back to normal or is this the new norm?

I keep one rifle in my gun safe with boxes of military surplus 7.62...FMJ, and a few tracers to go with it.....I don't shoot with it it just stays in the back of the safe waiting for the revolution :D.....I hunt with either of my 45/70 Or my 35...So i don't need much ammo....My 357's Revolvers i don't target shoot anymore so just a few boxes of hollow-point and wad cutters is all i need......My Son and Grandson on the other hand just this Saturday used up untold boxes of 5.65 At our camp' Empty Cases flying allover the porch' With a little Tannerite mixed in! My ears are still ringing....:gah:......

Reactions: MDO
Ammos not the only thing. I’m trying to find some small pistol primers and some of these clowns are asking as high as $15/100 fOr them. That’s just nuts. Even percussion caps for my round ballers are hard to come by. Very strange times. Wonder if it’s the same folks who cabbages onto all the TP a few months ago?

Outrageous prices

I about sh*t when I saw Winny White Box 9mm 100rds for $149.99 at a reputable source. Highway robbery! Damn near cheaper to use the HG as a club!

If the Feds want to make up the deficit shortfall, they could sell off some of the ammo Obama hoarded up.

Can’t get the pic of the article to upload... but in the September issue of the NRA American Rifleman magazine...page 28...top left of page... an article entitled “Winchester Ammunition Wins DoD 9mm Luger Contract”.

So.. at least Winchester 9mm won’t be in very good public supply...

Can’t get the pic of the article to upload... but in the September issue of the NRA American Rifleman magazine...page 28...top left of page... an article entitled “Winchester Ammunition Wins DoD 9mm Luger Contract”.

So.. at least Winchester 9mm won’t be in very good public supply...

Here Ya go, Carla. They are talking about frangible rounds for close quarters, don't know how it will affect their regular rounds.

DoD 9mm.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png