Tramp Stamp/decal

Aug 15, 2020
PA
Hi I am looking for a Tramp decal for my 2008 Suzuki trike. I had contacted champion and got no help or direction from them. I purchased the trike used and it doesn't look like there was ever one on it, however, I have the original paperwork and it is a Tramp. Any suggestioms? Thanks

Hi I am looking for a Tramp decal for my 2008 Suzuki trike. I had contacted champion and got no help or direction from them. I purchased the trike used and it doesn't look like there was ever one on it, however, I have the original paperwork and it is a Tramp. Any suggestioms? Thanks

No suggestions......But i can Welcome you to Trike-Talk.......:clapping:.....

welcome sue champion is in the process of being sold. could be why no help. check ebay maybe something close

Welcome to TT. There is a company on the internet named RV Tramp Stamp Decal. Their web page says they can do custom decals. Good luck...... Jim

welcome sue champion is in the process of being sold. could be why no help. check ebay maybe something close

Really??? Who's picking them up? Will it make for a better product or just allowing some firm to appear bigger and the heck with their customers?

Really??? Who's picking them up? Will it make for a better product or just allowing some firm to appear bigger and the heck with their customers?

They were bought by D&D Discount Motorcycle in Tempe, AZ. I have been doing business with D&D for many years mainly because of their superior customer service and knowledge. They are an independent shop that has done several hundred trike conversions. I don't know what their business plan is as far as manufacturing is concerned. I do know that they are the "go to" place for trike conversions, service, and repairs here in Arizona. At this point there has not been any big announcement with advertisements and balloons. I think they are walking rather than running into the transition...... Jim

They were bought by D&D Discount Motorcycle in Tempe, AZ. I have been doing business with D&D for many years mainly because of their superior customer service and knowledge. They are an independent shop that has done several hundred trike conversions. I don't know what their business plan is as far as manufacturing is concerned. I do know that they are the "go to" place for trike conversions, service, and repairs here in Arizona. At this point there has not been any big announcement with advertisements and balloons. I think they are walking rather than running into the transition...... Jim

I can understand that. They are liable to be swamped if they advertised.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png