Thanks for letting me in your family

WoodSlinger

Aug 18, 2020
Conyers Ga USA
My Name is Speedy my trike WoodSlinger is a 2016 Harley Freewheeler,

My dad took sick with cancer 2 years ago and could no longer tide 2 wheels so we bought him a gold wing CSC trike. Riding with him all my life I hurried a bought the freewheeler so we can ride 3 wheels together. We were able to ride 1 time for a short ride before his passing. So I kept it and here I am!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome

WELCOME to TT. Glad to have you join us!

Sure happy to hear that you made that 1 last ride....keep that treasure as you CONTINUE

to ride that Free for MANY MORE MILES!

The very best to you,

:Coffee:

My Name is Speedy my trike WoodSlinger is a 2016 Harley Freewheeler,

My dad took sick with cancer 2 years ago and could no longer tide 2 wheels so we bought him a gold wing CSC trike. Riding with him all my life I hurried a bought the freewheeler so we can ride 3 wheels together. We were able to ride 1 time for a short ride before his passing. So I kept it and here I am!!!

Thanks

Sorry for your loss Speedy......Welcome to Trike -Talk......Every time you ride the memories of your Dad will ride with you....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

There are a lot of reasons for riding a trike ... giving your father the gift of one last ride together before he passed ... gotta be the best I've heard. May he Rest In Peace and I know he's smiling down on you today. :D

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. Tuff loosing your father and beat friend at the same time. I know it happened to me as well. Ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png