2021 Northeast region rally

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
The Covid19 Rally ended today. We are I. The way home. Beautiful weather. 300 miles of ridding. Perfect. Thanks to all that attended. Well plans have already Started for next year. Never to early to look into attending. Some of us have already signed up and picked rooms. I’ll post a few pictures. Contact us here on Trike talk don’t forget 2 wheelers are also welcome. Got a friend bring them along. Some of the rooms can accommodate 3 so you can cut the cost if

stay. cant post pictures at this time. Visit on FB

mid your interested please chime in any tIme.

Please count me in for next years rally................

I believe we all had another "Homerun" during this rally, even though we had that Covid #19 B/S hanging over heads ....................Thumbs up!!

Ronnie

The Covid19 Rally ended today. We are I. The way home. Beautiful weather. 300 miles of ridding. Perfect. Thanks to all that attended. Well plans have already Started for next year. Never to early to look into attending. Some of us have already signed up and picked rooms. I’ll post a few pictures. Contact us here on Trike talk don’t forget 2 wheelers are also welcome. Got a friend bring them along. Some of the rooms can accommodate 3 so you can cut the cost if

stay. cant post pictures at this time. Visit on FB

mid your interested please chime in any tIme.

John, just my 2 cents...It would be best if you post where your event is being held, city, the host hotel, approx rates you've been quoted, proposed start and end dates, area camp grounds, etc when you start a new gathering thread. You can always add changes, or updates in the thread as they occur, but at least give a projected date, place, length of gathering, etc, so those who may be interested can express their interest and start planning.

If you want to edit it past the edit time cutoff, message me with what you want to add or change and I will be glad to edit it for you. Thanks for your leadership on organizing these events for all the past many, many years, it is appreciated by all!

Randy

John, just my 2 cents...It would be best if you post where your event is being held, city, the host hotel, approx rates you've been quoted, proposed start and end dates, area camp grounds, etc when you start a new gathering thread. You can always add changes, or updates in the thread as they occur, but at least give a projected date, place, length of gathering, etc, so those who may be interested can express their interest and start planning.

If you want to edit it past the edit time cutoff, message me with what you want to add or change and I will be glad to edit it for you. Thanks for your leadership on organizing these events for all the past many, many years, it is appreciated by all!

Randy

The post you are refereeing to is This years rally. We had it 8/20/20. We posted many times on our NE region section( check 2020 NE region rally info ) . We posted rates and we posted location. This post is a pre notification of the Next NE region rally.

We will post all that you mention in a future post. Thanks for the kind words. We had 14 Trike Talk members attend this year. A great turn out considering Covid19. We had 8 cancel last min. It was hard organizing with out 2 way communication on the sight.

I second what John mentioned about being able to communicate, to take that away was not a good decision. Talking to the members that did attend, most said if it was $10.00 or $20.00 a year, most would gladly sign up but not everyone can afford the $100.00, besides the fact that some of these trikes are in the mega-price category. Both John's and mine are based on 1997 Goldwings, one member has a old Harley trike that spends most of it's time in the shop and has over 150,000 miles on it and there are others with low buck rigs.

A few of the riders that did come to the rally are not members of TT and were turned off on the charge and will probably never sign up on TT because of that. A charge for letting someone sell parts or bikes on the site is acceptable but then if a non-paid member can't buy then it hurts both parties.

We will continue to support TT and our rallies have always been billed as TT rallies but it would be better to allow PM's through the site so we can coordinate events through here instead of Facebook.

I second what John mentioned about being able to communicate, to take that away was not a good decision. Talking to the members that did attend, most said if it was $10.00 or $20.00 a year, most would gladly sign up but not everyone can afford the $100.00, besides the fact that some of these trikes are in the mega-price category. Both John's and mine are based on 1997 Goldwings, one member has a old Harley trike that spends most of it's time in the shop and has over 150,000 miles on it and there are others with low buck rigs.

A few of the riders that did come to the rally are not members of TT and were turned off on the charge and will probably never sign up on TT because of that. A charge for letting someone sell parts or bikes on the site is acceptable but then if a non-paid member can't buy then it hurts both parties.

We will continue to support TT and our rallies have always been billed as TT rallies but it would be better to allow PM's through the site so we can coordinate events through here instead of Facebook.

I agree with Doug. At the fire pit this was brought up a few times. even if we have restrictions ( can’t PM to sell but can to buy or maybe charge for a fir sale post.

I have been a member since almost and maybe the start. I guess a CHARTER MEMBER. #162 with over 5,000 posts

I was one of the most active members TOI Captain

I agree with John and Doug, here: 99% of my information comes from this TT.com board... I was never on Facebook, (but thanks to Doug for setting up my phone) I am now maybe a one percent'r using the facebook as getting my info.............I would have never, known about the trike rallies if it wasn't for TT.

I totally enjoy reading the posts, on TT (especially the ones that concern me ..THE GWing 1800's).....and of course the HD's just in case a friend may need help help!

Love you all, and hope all is well, with family and friends!

Ronnie

Can you not use the "chat box" at the very top of home page ?? Click on the little box on the right to open it up. Just a thought. Hardly anyone uses it.:cxtv:

Did the hotel require out of state people to sign any sort of waiver? I had to cancel my July trip to Stowe because Vermont required you state you've quarantined for 14 days or get a negative virus test within 72 hours of going there. Pretty hard to do when you're working every day and the tests are reserved for "mostly-peacefully demonstrators."

Here we go. May still be to early to tell if the Covid scare will be over. But we can still hope.

Let’s not loose momentum. Who is interested ( if we get an all clear. ) I know many from last year rally already signed in. As said you can sign in early. No money is charged to your card infill you show up. You have 2( days before the rally to can do other no risk.

Ok for those just checking in this jl be our 11th year

the rally is last weekend in September. Starts on Thursday. And we leave for home Sun Am

it is in West Dover Vt.

find all info on FB page Northeast Region Trike Riders

Sign me up for next years rally for sure...................... I have love'd every one one of them, so much fun!

Ronnie

Folks if you haven't attended your missing great time...................:encore::yahoo:

So I can get my time off scheduled, just to verify date and location (since I’m not on Facebook), it’s at Kitzhof Inn on Sept 23-26? And I’m guessing when making reservations we need to mention “trike rally”?

Thanks

Ray n Sandy

201 trike rally

Here is the correct info for the 2021 Trike Rally to be held in Vt.

[FONT=&quot]2021 Trike Rally

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AUGUST 19-22

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kitzhof Inn, Vermont

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rates include 3 nights’ accommodation, 3 Breakfasts, 1 BBQ Dinner (Sat) Inc. tax

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Double (2 people sharing) $411, Single (1 person) $318

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To make a reservation CALL 802 464 8310

Rooms are going fast in the host hotel but there are other options available. If you do stay somewhere else, call Simon at the hotel if you want to do the BBQ dinner on Saturday night. We may also be doing a Thursday and/or Friday night welcome pizza party so we don't have to ride to town.

[/FONT]

The Northeast Rally is still on and most rooms are booked at the host hotel. There are a few remaining rooms but the last day to book is Aug 16th. Rally runs Aug 19 through the 22nd , scroll up for more info and contact info.

Peter, please come join us even though your camping. We will have a ride on Friday and one on Saturday and if you want to join us for the BBQ on Saturday night call the Kitzof Inn to make reservations. Anyone is welcome to join us, bike, trike or sidecar....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png