True Story " Texas "

SO TRUE

Probrably nottrue but still a great story makes me smile from ear to ear

I wish it was true but logic told me lawyers if no one else would be after her. If you can believe Snopes the story is false. Darn!:(

Snopes check

I think it was Samuel Clemens who once said, Among other things he once said....

''Never Let The Truth Get In The Way Of A Good Story''....

Sounds like a a fairy tail to me. They should've kept her for a while to keep a check on her mental health or something. I mean you just killed someone in the middle of the road. Is it that okay to do that...be it a thief. Then it says she was back to normal work the next day..Bullshit that sounds pretty insane to me. If it was me I would be not stopped shivering, I hope that's normal.

Last year someone tried to rip off the bag from my bike. I tried catching him but I was unable to. If I could relive that same moment with a gun. I might have fired a shot jsut to scare him. That's the best I can imagine myself in such situation.

And that is why I always conceal carry! It better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

Sounds like a a fairy tail to me. They should've kept her for a while to keep a check on her mental health or something. I mean you just killed someone in the middle of the road. Is it that okay to do that...be it a thief. Then it says she was back to normal work the next day..Bullshit that sounds pretty insane to me. If it was me I would be not stopped shivering, I hope that's normal.

Last year someone tried to rip off the bag from my bike. I tried catching him but I was unable to. If I could relive that same moment with a gun. I might have fired a shot jsut to scare him. That's the best I can imagine myself in such situation.

Sadly, in Dallas, that will earn you an unlawful discharge citation.

Sadly, in Dallas, that will earn you an unlawful discharge citation.

Yep, warning shots are not allowed. Draw your weapon and you better be ready to kill if you can legally do so. Plus, that insures there's only one story - yours.

One caveat, the bullet must enter from the front of the body ............... :clapping:

I was at my Doctors office last week and while i was in the waiting room his nurse comes running in yelling 'Doctor' Doctor' Mr Jones just dropped dead at the front door....

The Doctor yells back.....''Nurse'' make sure he's facing in.....

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png