RAINEY DAY Thought #?

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Ok its raining and i'm sitting here thinking again ....Which is never a good thing for me to do iv'e been warned about that!..Most times i just tell people when they don't understand what i'm trying to say...

Is to Try not to think of what you think i'm trying to say , But try to think of what I think i'm trying to say..

But i Digress.....

There we go, I'm diving down the road going somewhere, Or up the road depending on which way we are going ? [Ie; Up or Down] And with my Wife next to me in the car and we get to an intersection and she says abruptly..''Turn Here''.!...

Now in Woman speak , ''Does Turn Here''....Indicate to turn Left...Or does it mean turn Right...??

Any help will be greatly needed...:Shrug:....

As I was pondering your question my Wife walked by so I asked for her answer to the question. Here is her reply:

"We know where we are going so you should turn in that general direction. You will definitely be wrong if you go straight and you have a fifty-fifty chance of being right if you turn."

Hope this helps.

As I was pondering your question my Wife walked by so I asked for her answer to the question. Here is her reply:

"We know where we are going so you should turn in that general direction. You will definitely be wrong if you go straight and you have a fifty-fifty chance of being right if you turn."

Hope this helps.

Thanks, But,...With a 90% Probabitily of being wrong....:gah:...

Last edited:
I think a perfectly good rainy day is being wasted on an unanswerable dilemma. (Rain) Husbands have never, and will never be able to understand what goes on in the minds of wives. (and vice-versa). It's an exercise in futility. :gah: (Headbang). I know these words to be true. I am somewhat of an expert having tried to understand a few wives with absolutely no success. Those of you less experienced (maybe only had one or two wives) should listen to this old worn out veteran.....:blackeye: .......... :Joker3:

Well cScjHb, you are correct. My wife will hardly ever gives me a clue as to what she means.

We know where we are going so you should
(be able to read my mind) turn in that general direction.....

often leads to further "discussion".

PC

Well cScjHb, you are correct. My wife will hardly ever gives me a clue as to what she means.

We know where we are going so you should
(be able to read my mind) turn in that general direction.....

often leads to further "discussion".

PC

It's not about what you think she is thinking about' Its about what you should be thinking about' What she is thinking' She is thinking about...:xzqxz:.....

Last edited:
Is it raining ????

If you are nodding your head.....They sense you aren't listening....

My wife will end her story with ... 'You know what I mean ?'

My answer is usually 'I hear what you are saying.' After all, I am not deaf .....:Shrug:

Now it gets even better, she is hitting me on by foot if I glance away and look momentarily at anything in the room other than her. This can happen many times during her story, and usually does.

My foot is getting a complex !!!!:D

BTW, is it raining in NJ Bob ????:Shrug:

My wife will end her story with ... 'You know what I mean ?'

My answer is usually 'I hear what you are saying.' After all, I am not deaf .....:Shrug:

Now it gets even better, she is hitting me on by foot if I glance away and look momentarily at anything in the room other than her. This can happen many times during her story, and usually does.

My foot is getting a complex !!!!:D

BTW, is it raining in NJ Bob ????:Shrug:

Nope......Its Cool' Sunny and very breezy.....ThumbUp....

Ok its raining and i'm sitting here thinking again ....Which is never a good thing for me to do iv'e been warned about that!..Most times i just tell people when they don't understand what i'm trying to say...

Is to Try not to think of what you think i'm trying to say , But try to think of what I think i'm trying to say..

But i Digress.....

There we go, I'm diving down the road going somewhere, Or up the road depending on which way we are going ? [Ie; Up or Down] And with my Wife next to me in the car and we get to an intersection and she says abruptly..''Turn Here''.!...

Now in Woman speak , ''Does Turn Here''....Indicate to turn Left...Or does it mean turn Right...??

Any help will be greatly needed...:Shrug:....

Is there an antique store close by? Cause that is the direction she wants to go.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png