• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #3...Red Boiling Springs

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #3, Red Boiling Springs, Cyclemo Swap Meet, and Italian Lunch

WHEN: Saturday, April 2nd...Leave at 9:30 AM CST

WHERE: QUIK MART SHELL#3 (Mitzie's Store) 600 South Jackson St. (Intersection of Hwys 55 and 41-A)

ROUTE: Back Roads up to Red Boiling Springs. Cyclemo's Motorcycle Museum also has a Swap Meet that day, so it's on the Route. We will eat a late Lunch at the Italian Restaurant outside Gainsboro, so You might wanna' bring some snacks....Beautiful Scenery, and Great Roads. Hope to see You there. Post up here and/or PM me if You're comin'.....ThumbUp:wtg:

**** Will un-stick this after the EVENT

Skuuter, Great ride this weekend!!! Waiting to see the pics. For ride #3, can you post the route so I can meet up somewhere as you pass near us!?
Thanks.

Skuuter, Great reide this weekend!!! Waiting to see the pics.
For ride #3, can you post the route so I can meet up somewhere as you pass near us!?
Thanks.

Yep....I'll look my Route over before then and we'll figure somethin' out. I have about 4 different routes I can use. Mitzie and I are gonna' pre-ride it one day with the chosen route....I'll be in touch...ThumbUp

Rode the Route Last Saturday with Both Trikes....got it down to 230 Miles Round Trip, with Great Roads.....Gonna' be a Really Scenic, Fun Ride...ThumbUp:beerchug:

If you guys can tolerate an Alabama guy tagging along again, I am trying my best to make it. I will be punctual at 9:30 at the [correct] QuikMart this time if I can get there (don't wait if I'm not there by 9:30). I intend to not tow my trailer as was my initial impulse - I am a sucker for swap meets.

By the way, if I need to 'qualify' myself - I grew up in Fayetteville (spent my HS graduation night at the 'beach' in Estill Springs, but to this day couldn't tell you how I and my car got there) and went to Motlow, MTSU and UT. Lived many years in Chattanooga after that. Only moved to Alabama in past few years to shorten my commute to Huntsville workplace.

Hope to see all in Tullahoma on Saturday.

If you guys can tolerate an Alabama guy tagging along again, I am trying my best to make it. I will be punctual at 9:30 at the [correct] QuikMart this time if I can get there (don't wait if I'm not there by 9:30). I intend to not tow my trailer as was my initial impulse - I am a sucker for swap meets.

By the way, if I need to 'qualify' myself - I grew up in Fayetteville (spent my HS graduation night at the 'beach' in Estill Springs, but to this day couldn't tell you how I and my car got there) and went to Motlow, MTSU and UT. Lived many years in Chattanooga after that. Only moved to Alabama in past few years to shorten my commute to Huntsville workplace.

Hope to see all in Tullahoma on Saturday.

Lookin' forward to seein' You again......ThumbUp....and sounds like we need to discuss the "Estill Springs Beach Party" sometimes......my High School Graduation Party was held at Billy Goat Hill Beach in Estill Springs on the River before Tims Ford Lake was built......:wtg:

GREAT RIDE yesterday......ThumbUp....well, time to "un-sticky" this Thread....TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE #4 Details soon....:wtg:

Skuuter, Monica and I are back home in TN after spending the winter in Florida, look forward to seeing your next ride info and hopefully we will be able to meet up.

GREAT.....ThumbUp

Wife is short-handed at Her Store right now, and I have another 4 day Event soon, but lookin' like I might can get one in on Saturday, May 14th...will post by tomorrow if I can....ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png