• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

New Member open minded seeking input on the best conversion option.

JohnH

Reaction score
New Member open minded seeking input on the best conversion option.

Hello, Im John and my wife Michele we live in Denver NC. We are both avid long time Harley riders and due to some sever back injuries, Im no longer able to ride safely on two wheels. Rather then giving up my passion we are making the switch to a trike conversion.

We are fortunate to have an outstanding bike builder Absolute Custom Cycles and a great trike conversion company UNB Customs in Denver NC that we hope to do the build with.

Im considering the Hannigan Transformer or a California Sidecar Daytona added to a 2019 Harley Ultra Limited.

The advantage seems to go to the extended length of the Hannigan which appears to improve the ride quality for my wife in the passenger seat.

Im anxious to learn more from all the experienced trike enthusiasts on this site. Thank you for sharing your knowledge so us newbies can make a better decission.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. Randall is the best person to talk to he runs the show around here great person honest as the day is long. Congratulations for upgrading to a trike. Ride safe Fred

Welcome from Missouri!:cool:. Being a HD guy, have you considered a TriGlide or Freewheeler?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png