2+2 narrow sweeper

Like Fearless, I have the wide-sweepers and tank lift. I had them on my '11 TG and had them installed on the '20 (along with some other do-dads) before I brought it home. One of my better add-ons along with the RZ seat.

Agreed one of the best thing about it

Like Fearless, I have the wide-sweepers and tank lift. I had them on my '11 TG and had them installed on the '20 (along with some other do-dads) before I brought it home. One of my better add-ons along with the RZ seat.

I just picked mine up from having the 2+2 Wide sweepers installed. Whoever it was here that said it made it like having power steering, they were spot on. Absolutely no pain or fatigue when I got home. I didn't want to stop riding, LOL. Best decision ever.

I just picked mine up from having the 2+2 Wide sweepers installed. Whoever it was here that said it made it like having power steering, they were spot on. Absolutely no pain or fatigue when I got home. I didn't want to stop riding, LOL. Best decision ever.

was that a Harley dealer that installed them for you? And would you mind if I ask you what they charge you for the installation?

was that a Harley dealer that installed them for you? And would you mind if I ask you what they charge you for the installation?

Local Indie shop. $275 for the install of bars and grips, $130 for the bars, $18 for wire extensions and $89 for the grips plus tax.

I didn't think it was too bad.

Local Indie shop. $275 for the install of bars and grips, $130 for the bars, $18 for wire extensions and $89 for the grips plus tax.

I didn't think it was too bad.

That was a good price you paid.

Majority of trikers utilize the narrow 2+2. It was first thing I change after buying my 20 Tri Glide in Sep. No more neck, back or shoulder pain. Stock bars suck. I did a lot of research before I bought and installed these!

I know this is a old post,but could you please help me pick a length handle bar for my 21 freewheeler .They are just no long enough. I just a bit confused on what to order..

thank you

I know this is a old post,but could you please help me pick a length handle bar for my 21 freewheeler .They are just no long enough. I just a bit confused on what to order..

thank you

Get on the seat....Close your eyes and hold your arms out like as to where you want the bars to be....And that will give you an idea....

I had the KW wide sweepers on my Ultra Limited for many years and loved the perfect ergonomics of them. For me it was all about wrist angle and the pain induced from the stock bars. I found the narrow sweepers are almost the same as HD stock, although they do have the mentioned benefits of being closer and higher.

I fully plan to put the KW wide sweepers on my TG and can’t wait!

for reference between the two bars, look at the detailed specs below. They may help anyone hone in on the importance of what you’re looking for. Note the wrist angle between the wide and narrow models as well as height and distance back to grip center. It’s a lot more than just being wider.

hope this is helpful

CA370F18-D4A2-4A2F-B349-A5EF35F3E950.jpeg0D6BCCCB-7F35-41D6-AF66-F74E887F05E6.jpeg

Attachments

• E70C843E-900E-48AB-90EB-4D9CDCEAA464.jpeg
    E70C843E-900E-48AB-90EB-4D9CDCEAA464.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 51
2021 and narrows

The local dealer just installed my 2+2 narrows last week. They ran all the cables except brake/clutch) internal, to include new heated grip wiring. They did put an extension on for ETC. And yes I'm happy with the new bars, I can finally relax and sit back into the seat, I wish I had put them on my Limited when I had it.

Nice

I ran mine on the outside OEM style and did not have any extension or anything else. I also like mine very much. They should make a world of difference for you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png