Khrome Werks 2+2 narrow sweepers.

yes, I have them adjusted. But, still at 5'-2" with short arms, and a backrest pad (added) - I am still about 2" short of feeling 'comfortable' and being able to turn the handlebars without leaning forward a whole bunch. See attached picture showing backrest pad and how far back I sit to drive it.

. View attachment 97768View attachment 97769

Go to your dealer and have them put a loaner reach seat on , give it a try

They may tell you it does not fit your FLRT but it does. I had one on my 15, now it is on my 17. Way better than the stock seat plus it moves you closer to the bars

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/shop/Reach-Seat/p/52000334

Take a look at:

https://www.helibars.com

Yes - I had already put a driver backrest on my Spyder - it brought me toward the bars 3". I thought that would be plenty. It is a ShowChrome backrest. But it just was not enough - I was still leaning forward to reach the handlebars. My Spyder seat is large and long and sets you back from the bars a good ways. Pain between the shoulders was awful.

Only took a few rides before I ordered and put on the Helibars - WONDERFUL!!! So many ways to adjust to customize them for you... AND they set me back against the driver backrest such that I had to reduce the "forward" on the backrest. I had decided not to mess around with trying this, trying that handlebar, risers, etc so just took the plunge.

I did notice that Helibars are available for a number of Harley models.

They are pricey - mine were $599.00, free shipping. I figure this will be the priciest modification I ever make to this Spyder.

Good luck!

Take a look at:

https://www.helibars.com

Yes - I had already put a driver backrest on my Spyder - it brought me toward the bars 3". I thought that would be plenty. It is a ShowChrome backrest. But it just was not enough - I was still leaning forward to reach the handlebars. My Spyder seat is large and long and sets you back from the bars a good ways. Pain between the shoulders was awful.

Only took a few rides before I ordered and put on the Helibars - WONDERFUL!!! So many ways to adjust to customize them for you... AND they set me back against the driver backrest such that I had to reduce the "forward" on the backrest. I had decided not to mess around with trying this, trying that handlebar, risers, etc so just took the plunge.

I did notice that Helibars are available for a number of Harley models.

They are pricey - mine were $599.00, free shipping. I figure this will be the priciest modification I ever make to this Spyder.

Good luck!

+1 on Paws reply. I have had helibars on both my 2013 Tri and my 2007 Road King/Champion conversion. I first put them on in 2010. I would not ride with any other bars. Yes they are expensive, but like Paws stated they can be adjusted to any angle that you need to be comfortable. No strain on my wrists, shoulders or back. I do ride with a back rest. If you can afford them they are the way to go.

Anyone who put Krome Werks 2+2 narrow sweepers on have a tank lift also, if so were there any clearance problems?

I have both. I am using the 1 1/2" deluxe lift (front and rear) with no problems.

Note: mine is a 2010. Things might have changed in 11 years.

I did not have any issues

Anyone who put Krome Werks 2+2 narrow sweepers on have a tank lift also, if so were there any clearance problems?

I had them put on my 2020 TG. The shop did it. They did not have any problems. They do not have to use any extension wires.

Khrome Werks Narrow Sweepers

I had them put on my 2020 TG. The shop did it. They did not have any problems. They do not have to use any extension wires.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you find them? I have been looking all over and can’t find anyone who has them in stock.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png