Our newest addition Sidehack

Reaction score
There is a special thread devoted to new members introducing themselves, there should also be a special thread to introduce new rides.

What we do to make our wifes happy?

I picked this little doll baby up yesterday, the wife rode on the triglide last summer and now this summer she wants to ride in the bathtub. If she like it I am going to sell this ride and put a Liberty sidecar on one of my 4 heritage springers. I just did not want to go to the expense of the change over unless she knowes for sure she likes the sidecar ride.

This ride is a 2008 EGC with an UC sidecar attached from birth. It has 6,000 miles on it and came with a 7 year extended warranty. I picked it up at an estate sale for $18,500.

In the package I also received some really nice Harley ridding gear in 3xl that is too big for me and looks to have been worn very little if at all.

I will post it in the for sale section.

sidecar.jpg

There is a special thread devoted to new members introducing themselves, there should also be a special thread to introduce new rides.

What we do to make our wifes happy?

I picked this little doll baby up yesterday, the wife rode on the triglide last summer and now this summer she wants to ride in the bathtub. If she like it I am going to sell this ride and put a Liberty sidecar on one of my 4 heritage springers. I just did not want to go to the expense of the change over unless she knowes for sure she likes the sidecar ride.

This ride is a 2008 EGC with an UC sidecar attached from birth. It has 6,000 miles on it and came with a 7 year extended warranty. I picked it up at an estate sale for $18,500.

In the package I also received some really nice Harley ridding gear in 3xl that is too big for me and looks to have been worn very little if at all.

I will post it in the for sale section.

sidecar.jpg

That is toooo coooool! Are you and the Mrs. attending the rally in June? I'd love to see this rig in person!

Southern Man Looks like you got a nice one. Pretty soon you will have tried all the options. Good Luck.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png