Day That Will Live In Infamy

If the draft doesn’t restart , there will be NO USA Army , Navy , Marines ect. In 20 yers, if not sooner. Then this protesting generation will half to upgrade there frozen water bottles .

The problem is who you gonna draft.....These youths of today aren't draftabule...:(..

The problem is who you gonna draft.....These youths of today aren't draftabule...:(..

It’s a learning process , do —— or die ! They will learn quick. They need mock combat. It’s the only way no one will get locked up for friendly fire ....

It’s a learning process , do —— or die ! They will learn quick. They need mock combat. It’s the only way no one will get locked up for friendly fire ....

The World is moving fast, There isn't time to train a bunch of malcontents...

Then Sleepy Joe better wake up real soon ..

China is just about ready to go into Taiwan ......Thats gonna be someones wakeup call..

Or maybe Sleepy Joe will will dig up Chamberlain sent him over to Beijing so when he gets back a the airport in DC he Chamberlain will wave a piece of paper and shout ''Peace in our time''...:mad:......I mean China will stop at Taiwan right...The piece of paper stoped Hitler didn't it.......;);)...

I have been to the Arizona Memorial a few times. I re-enlisted on it in 1982. Got the flag, letter and such. Seen a lot of Japanese visitors there and a lot of tears from all different nations.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png