for those interested in TOMGS condition

mtn rider

Apr 5, 2011
Pigeon Forge TN USA
He was released from the hospital last week and was schedualed to do home rehab. However I was made aware this evening he was readmitted to the hospital today. He has more bruising on the brain and is dehydrated. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to heal. As we enter this holiday season it is important that we remember our friends and loved ones dealing with injury's and covid 19.

May God bless them all.

Happy Holidays

Mtn. Rider

He was released from the hospital last week and was schedualed to do home rehab. However I was made aware this evening he was readmitted to the hospital today. He has more bruising on the brain and is dehydrated. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to heal. As we enter this holiday season it is important that we remember our friends and loved ones dealing with injury's and covid 19.

May God bless them all.

Happy Holidays

Mtn. Rider

Thank you for the update. Prayers every day for our friend.

I'm back !!!

Hello all, it's been a crazy 6 weeks! Was very fortunate to have gone to Key West and get married to Doris and had a wonderful time there. Came home and decided to do some pressure washing on the front lower section of my metal roof. Bad decision to say the least! Wind started blowing the water around me and I lost my footing. Slid down the roof and to the driveway which I didn't remember.

Got a nice ambulance ride to the helicopter where I got another ride to the trama hospital all of which I still don't remember. I spent 2 weeks in the ICU, home a week and back to the hospital for 3 more days. I'm back home for 10 days now and recovering a little faster than expected.

All in all it's expected to take 3-4 months, 7 staples in my head, 6 cracked ribs, 1 cracked vertebrae and initially stomach issues from all the drugs they pumped into me before I got off them. I do thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Doris and I are doing well and extremely happy together looking forward to riding the trike with others again. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tomg

Wow Tom! Glad you are home! That has been quite the ordeal to say the least. Glad you are healing. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your bride!

Doug & Becky

Hello all, it's been a crazy 6 weeks! Was very fortunate to have gone to Key West and get married to Doris and had a wonderful time there. Came home and decided to do some pressure washing on the front lower section of my metal roof. Bad decision to say the least! Wind started blowing the water around me and I lost my footing. Slid down the roof and to the driveway which I didn't remember. Got a nice ambulance ride to the helicopter where I got another ride to the trama hospital all of which I still don't remember. I spent 2 weeks in the ICU, home a week and back to the hospital for 3 more days. I'm back home for 10 days now and recovering a little faster than expected. All in all it's expected to take 3-4 months, 7 staples in my head, 6 cracked ribs, 1 cracked vertebrae and initially stomach issues from all the drugs they pumped into me before I got off them. I do thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Doris and I are doing well and extremely happy together looking forward to riding the trike with others again. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tomg

"Can't keep a good man down..." Glad to read that you're on the road of recovery, I hope a road that isn't too long and leads to one of FULL recovery and open horizons. Prayers to be continued...

pmar6004

Thanks to everyone again as the good Lord knows I need your prayers to get thru all the cracked bones and discomfort. I'm a very positive person and know I'll get thru this and riding regular before long, hopefully in a couple of months. Besides it will probably be that long before it warms up again! Tomg

Thanks to everyone again as the good Lord knows I need your prayers to get thru all the cracked bones and discomfort. I'm a very positive person and know I'll get thru this and riding regular before long, hopefully in a couple of months. Besides it will probably be that long before it warms up again! Tomg

Congrats on getting married. Sorry to hear of all the other stuff. i am in a sling for 3 weeks after shoulder surgery. Have to sleep in the chair for the 3 weeks also. At least it is too cold here in Ohio to ride. Take care of yourself & hope to meet up again. Bill & Janiene

Congrats on getting married. Sorry to hear of all the other stuff. i am in a sling for 3 weeks after shoulder surgery. Have to sleep in the chair for the 3 weeks also. At least it is too cold here in Ohio to ride. Take care of yourself & hope to meet up again. Bill & Janiene

Hey Bill,

Sorry to read that you had surgery on your shoulder. Was the injury due to an accident? Prayers for your speedy recovery and I hope to see you and Janiene at the 7th Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally again, this July 11th - 16th.

pmar6004

Hey Bill,

Sorry to read that you had surgery on your shoulder. Was the injury due to an accident? Prayers for your speedy recovery and I hope to see you and Janiene at the 7th Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally again, this July 11th - 16th.

pmar6004

no, just arthritis build-up & 2 spurs. Thanks for asking. We have been doing "gatherings" instead of Rally's. like the small in place of large meets. be safe Paul.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png