Trike Shop/Roadsmith Trike pictures with new body style.

Nordic Valk

Mar 3, 2011
Middletown, Delaware, USA
Before I put the hard earned green backs down. I would like to see pictures of the Interstate with the new Roadsmith body style. I know what the old body looks like on the V-IS and wish I could get one but alas they are not available now. So if you have a new body style and pictures please send them ASAP. I'm a hair away from my order for a CSC. Mark

I'm beginning to think I know why I can't find any pictures of the new body style on an Interstate. I'm wondering if anyone has used this new body at all? I have seen it on a VTX 1300 or 1800 from someone here with an after market tour box and it was very nice looking rig. But thats a VTX not a fat lady. I hope someone will reply, because the factory can't supply a photo of the Valk Interstate with their own new style body. "What you spose that say's". I did write another E-Mail to the company this past weekend and I asked if they would make me one of the old body styles. I guess I'll have to wait and see what the future brings. I do like the CSC Valk kit and looks, but something tells me I might want the independent suspension for my bad back co-riders sake. Mark

If you can wait a few weeks I'll send you a picture of mine. Installer just ordered the kit last week, he should have it the second week of April and he said I should be able to pick her up the following week. Brett

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png