Kerrville Ride 2021

Not a major ride on interstate except for butt getting tired!!!! I really enjoy long distance riding, not much into bar hopping anymore. Do enjoy riding with a group like we had at Kerrville or a small group for going longer distances. Maybe see you guys this summer, have a high school friend to visit from Chipita Park, I think that is the name of the place.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

I'm still impressed!

I've got two 500+ mile Trike days ahead of me on this current trip (we headed east from Kerrville, not back to Colorado). I really wanted to complain about them, but doing so now would just make me look like a sissy.....

:) :)

Chipita Park is just west of Colorado Springs. We actually live just north of Colorado Springs in an area called Black Forest. Chipita Park is a nice 30 minuted motorcycle ride away..... While we tend to be "on the road" a bit, I'd be disappointed if you went to Chipita Park and didn't let me know you were in town....

Chuck

Photos

We stayed in Fort Stockton at this RV Park that has probably 100+ covered spaces. I was told the park was full until Biden. Now less than 50%. Those covers go for about 3k.

P4150001.jpg

This is our setup for traveling to the good roads.

P4150003.jpg

Lined up to head out on Day 1.

P4170004.jpg

Seeing the countryside.

P4170014.jpg

We crossed a lot of creeks and rivers.

P4170031.jpg

Farmland is mixed in with Ranches of all kinds.

P4170032.jpg

The roads are almost never flat or straight.

P4170050.jpg

There is a mix of everything

P4170061.jpg

this house had a Trump flag also. There were still plenty of Trump flags and signs still up.

P4170066.jpg

This fence was about a mile long.

P4170073.jpg

More photos to come as I get them edited.

Kurt

Here's a shot of base camp for Kevin, Mary, Kurt & Sally. This is also the place where Dennis is staying.

Have not dumped the photo's from Mary's camera yet, or the gopro.

Texas%20Camp%204-2021.jpg

Kevin

I'm still on the road,4 inches of snow today at home, more wed and Thurs.

Tx to Grand Rapids takes us 2 days. Must be 3 days to the UP. Missed all the snow here. Would be interested in meeting up some time. We will be by Traverse City around the 4th if you wanna come down. Sept at the Maggie Valley event is good too!

Jan & John

Six 1 six for nine ate oh nine five fore

:xzqxz:
Lola said it was hailing there other day, Did Kerrville get much rain? I could tell they needed it bad.

No.. it just spat at us from time to time here in Kerrville..not enough to get the streets wet. The western half of Texas (probably more as well) is in moderate to heavy drought conditions at this time due to La Nina being in control. We get our rainy years during an El Nino.

However tonight and tomorrow night they are warning of really severe storms across the area to include heavy rain (up to 3”), high wind and hail 1-2” diameter. Oh joy...:(

‘sposed to be a beautiful weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png