Kerrville Ride 2021

Took the plunge yesterday. Bought a toy hauler. Dont have it home yet , next week. Will hope to have pictures then. One more step in being able to spending some time in Texas in the winter months. Its 2008 wolfpack 295wp, 34 ft 5th wheel. Been will took care of.

i did have an issue the other day offloading, the ground behind the ramp sloped up and the exhaust took out a small divet. ive loaded and offloaded 5-6 time that was the only time there was an issue.

maybe see ya in TX

i did have an issue the other day offloading, the ground behind the ramp sloped up and the exhaust took out a small divet. ive loaded and offloaded 5-6 time that was the only time there was an issue.

maybe see ya in TX

Where you staying in TX?

We will be in Bandera

Jan & John

Just a heads up to those who have not visited Texas in the winter...Texas is a mecca for snowbirds. If you plan on coming you need to make your reservations NOW. The parks fill up FAST. Those who regularly come will make their upcoming reservations upon their exit back north...no kidding...get your reservations made.

Sure would be neat to see you again this winter and not be on a tight ride schedule.

We rode all winter long until the big Texas deep freeze week in February..that was SO unusual. Being Texan I had heated gear on but you north people likely would not need it..

Then we had a short period of dry when we had the ride meetup and then... it started raining..and raining...and raining... finally it looks like we have regular Texas weather for this time of year... HOT. Riding is best from daylight til noon’sh. Keep us informed!

Took the plunge yesterday. Bought a toy hauler. Dont have it home yet , next week. Will hope to have pictures then. One more step in being able to spending some time in Texas in the winter months. Its 2008 wolfpack 295wp, 34 ft 5th wheel. Been will took care of.

maybe see ya in TX

Where you staying in TX?

We will be in Bandera

Jan & John

https://www.oldriverroadrvresort.com

Kevin and Kurt stayed there for the April ride. It is a "higher end" park...very nice and clean...highly recommended.

https://www.kerrvilletx.gov/318/Kerrville-Schreiner-Park

Chuck (Highaltitude from Colorado) stayed here. I think they were pleased with it.

The 2 parks above are very close to Kerrville.

https://www.skylineranchrvpark.com/

Jan and John from Michigan (jjvw) come down every winter and have stayed at this park the last 2 years. It is located at Bandera - 22 miles south of Kerrville.They will be back this winter and I think they have reservations at this park again.

Hopefully these guys will chime in pretty quick on their experience with these parks.

Of course there are other parks scattered around.... some have pretty pictures posted on their website but I assure you pictures can be somewhat deceiving...

Keep us informed!

https://www.kerrvilletx.gov/318/Kerrville-Schreiner-Park

Chuck (Highaltitude from Colorado) stayed here. I think they were pleased with it.

Yep! We stayed there for a week. Nice campground. Reasonable distance between sites, nice bath houses. We stayed on the side of the park away from the river. You had to enter a gate code to get in the campground. That kept out any "drive through" traffic. We would recommend it, and would stay there again.

Chuck

We stayed at Koyote Ranch for 10 years. Beautiful sites, right on 16 south of Kerrville and good price but the management has been awful since they became Medina High Point. No cell service!

We now stay at https://www.skylineranchrvpark.com/ since we left Koyote. $360-380 mo. + elec.. No pool but cable and fiber-optic wifi. Lots of shade except in new part. 1/2 mi from Bandera, a little tourist town with lots of good food and and repair shops. Close to good riding!

Where ever you go, I suggest staying south of I-10.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png