Harley Davidson Virtual release 2021 Models 1-19-2021

I am registered with H-D and have been for many years. I rarely hear from them and they have never sold my info so for the preview I just sign in and bypass the popup. Seems like somebody is making a big deal out of nothing. I wish the their product and service was as good as their advertising.

Got to give HD some credit . After all , with sales down , they are trying to attract the next generation to keep afloat.

True, but HD should have been doing that many years ago. Also , getting their new bike prices out of the stratosphere would help their sales. Trying to sell a "toy" for as much as it costs to buy a new car is always going to be a 'tough row to hoe'. And as your sales base (read: Us old farts) starts to die off sales are going to level off, maybe even go down to nearly nothing if you haven't done your homework. While HD has brought out a couple 'beginner' models, their selling prices are still way too high I think.

PC

Sadly, HD is not company it was. and I present the Live Wire. Guess they need to bring Willie G back, but I reckon he is enjoying his retirement and would not be interested in the Harley biz at this point.

I was pretty disappointed when I was looking @ hoodies the other day @ the local HD dealer. Not only was the pricing too high the products are made in Vi et Nam and Pakistan :mad:

Just for comparisons...Price Wolverine booths made in USA....And then price the comparable Wolverine booths made in China....People in the USA want to be paid $50+ dollars an hour......But buy stuff made by People/Children that make less than 50¢ an hour........

Pogo said it best....So there's no sense to add to it.....

Just for comparisons...Price Wolverine booths made in USA....And then price the comparable Wolverine booths made in China....People in the USA want to be paid $50+ dollars an hour......But buy stuff made by People/Children that make less than 50¢ an hour........

Pogo said it best....So there's no sense to add to it.....

I can shop @ the Flea Markets here in Florida and get the same items cheaper

A lot of the vendors buy dealer over stock and pass the savings on

Some still get American made products too:cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png