No 2021 Snowbird Get Together

Reaction score
Hello to all that have attended our get together over the past years but I have to say that because of the on going virus issues I will not be setting anything up this year. There are several of our usual group that have either bought homes in the area or renting from 1-6 months pretty much every year so there will probably be some riding but again dependent on how the virus is going. I wish everyone well and hope we all get through this safely.

Tomg

And for me, I haven't been able to ride my trike since mid-November because if my accident. I'm healing faster than expected but still wearing a brace for my back and ribs so I can't bend over with the brace on! Hopefully I won't have to wear it by the end of February. I do appreciate all the prayers and support given to me thru the site as well as other means of communication. Tomg

Glad to hear you are on the mend,Tom. Planing a trip out West for this year, but first have to get a rake kit installed to make a little easier on my shoulder. Hopefully next year for the Snowbird gathering. Son sold the house on Sanibel, so we wont be staying long. Take care, Bill & Janiene.

wife and I are planning on moving to Clearwater beach area for next winter season (were from cold Massachusetts 12* outside this morning) I will hopefully have my trike with me (will tow it down)

How far away R U from C/Water beach ??

Hopefully this #19 B/S will be over by next season, and we can meet and greet :victory:

wife and I are planning on moving to Clearwater beach area for next winter season (were from cold Massachusetts 12* outside this morning) I will hopefully have my trike with me (will tow it down)

How far away R U from C/Water beach ??

Hopefully this #19 B/S will be over by next season, and we can meet and greet :victory:

Coast to coast!! 140 miles I-4 to 417 (toll) to 528 (toll) to Titusville/Kennedy Space Center turn off for another 6 miles or so. Because of traffic more on the west coast figure 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the speed limit. Tomg

Coast to coast!! 140 miles I-4 to 417 (toll) to 528 (toll) to Titusville/Kennedy Space Center turn off for another 6 miles or so. Because of traffic more on the west coast figure 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the speed limit. Tomg

Hopefully, hoping to join you all, next snow bird season, were still planning on moving there for at least the month of February, , then buy a home in the area if we both love it there...

Fingr's X'd

Ronnie

Hopefully, hoping to join you all, next snow bird season, were still planning on moving there for at least the month of February, , then buy a home in the area if we both love it there...

Fingr's X'd

Ronnie

Hello Ronnie, I'm finally back to riding again for limited rides keeping it to 100 miles or less for awhile. Still need the back brace at times! Hopefully the group over here will be starting to ride more with the virus thing starting to go down! No group rides yet this year. Tomg

Hello Ronnie, I'm finally back to riding again for limited rides keeping it to 100 miles or less for awhile. Still need the back brace at times! Hopefully the group over here will be starting to ride more with the virus thing starting to go down! No group rides yet this year. Tomg

Glad to hear you are back in the saddle.ThumbUp

Great to hear your back in the saddle ,Tom. Hopefully a greet next year. Kids sold the place in Sanibel,so not sure what we will do. They needed to get rid of it as they never get to go anymore, with Kaitlyn 2nd yr college & Kyle on 2 Soccer leagues. But we will try for next year . Take care & ride safe.

Great to hear your back in the saddle ,Tom. Hopefully a greet next year. Kids sold the place in Sanibel,so not sure what we will do. They needed to get rid of it as they never get to go anymore, with Kaitlyn 2nd yr college & Kyle on 2 Soccer leagues. But we will try for next year . Take care & ride safe.

Thank you Bill. It would be nicer to see a few smiling faces, not covered up to ride with again. Tom

Hi Tom, it's great to hear you're back riding if even for a short time. Looking forward to hopefully having an event next year.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png