Monster Jam 2021 Houston

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My grandson Issac loves monster trucks, so my son and I decided to take him to watch Monster Jam 2021 in Houston today, starts at 2pm. I've never been to one of these but it should be fun. Anyone ever been to one?

My grandson Issac loves monster trucks, so my son and I decided to take him to watch Monster Jam 2021 in Houston today, starts at 2pm. I've never been to one of these but it should be fun. Anyone ever been to one?

Bring Ear protection!.....,,,:NoJoke:.....

I went to the first one ever in New Jersey.....At the Meadowlands Arena when it first opened ...And up till then i never heard of one... It was called a tractor pull then...

There was a ford pickup called big foot [Small compared to the new big foots]..And Art Alfons rocket car....... I drove by the arena every day so when i seen the billboard i stoped and got tickets in advance..... When i got there the day of the show i thought my family and i would be the only ones in the arena.....Was i ''wrong'' if i didn't get tickets in advance i would never had gotten in....Only two shows for the day....And both were 100% sold out...Half way through the first show they announced over the PA System

if you know any one coming for for the second show if they don't already have tickets tell them don't come were are all sold out..Also they the management didn't realize how many people were going to show up and the concession stands ran out of food halfway through the first show......And 'yes i ''didn't'' bring ear protection...:gah:...

I took my son to one years ago and it was a indoor arena, not with good ventilation and the folks sitting high up were chocking on fumes by the end of the show. But they are fun.

Took my grandson when he was 4 1/2 in Lucas oil stadium in Indianapolis, we were about 1/3 to half way up in the stands about where the 50 yard line would be for football games.

The view was great and he loved the show.

Bob

It has been years since I went, on Saturday I got 4 free tickets to the Monster Jam here in Jax:clapping:

Looks like a fun day!

He's got snacks!... Sure he enjoyed the show as well :clapping:

Yeah, luckily I had packed a couple of small honey crisp apples and a zip lock baggie with some raisons in my jacket pocket to snack on, because they searched his dad's backpack and made him throw away 2 bottled waters and the same snacks he had packed for Issac. Everyone's bags were searched and all had to throw out any food or drinks.. Understandable since they want to sell you their $9 nachos and $5 bottled water. Cant say I minded, the crowd was waaay down this year, doubt they made money and we had a great time.

Issac had spotted a kid two rows up that had brought his toy monster truck and was checking him out, probably wishing he had brought his, but we didn't want him to have a clue where we were taking him so we didn't bring his, we wanted to surprise him. He loved the show, so did we. It was a super well produced event and more entertaining than I thought it would be. I was amazed at how big the trucks actually are in person, how high and far they can jump and the tricks they can do. One did a back flip but I missed recording it.

We did the same think with my son's two little boys. They thought we were going 4 wheeling. This is the 4th year we have taken them to Salt Lake City for the monster trucks. They love Grave Digger, and Scooby Do, tho he wasn't there this year. Attendance was way down and there were not as many trucks. Also no ATV races only some ultimate motorcrossers demonstrations.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png