CSC FREE T-Shirt Giveaway - CSC Owners Post To Win

Mar 29, 2008
USA
Hey Trike Talkers, we would like to brighten up your day a bit by sending you some free merch in the form of a beautiful, bright red CSC T-Shirt.

All you have to do to enter to win is to make a post to the "What do you like about your CSC Trike?" in the thread above.

To double your chances of winning, you can also post a picture of your CSC trike in the "Post your CSC Trike Pics" thread above. Existing posts are excluded, only posts from today, forward will be eligible.

Rules: One winner bi-weekly, per each thread, total of two bi-weekly winners.

Winners will be chosen by random drawing based on your post number. Post number range will be entered into Randomizer.org and their computer will generate the winners.

Only CSC trike owners may enter this giveaway. There will be other giveaways for our other sponsors in the future.

P.S.- Winners may also have the option to choose a Trike Talk T-Shirt if you already have a CSC T-Shirt, your choice.

Good Luck!

I was very surprised to hear I was the winner. But this is great! Thank you Randy! This actually comes at a good time because my original t-shirt I got from CSC 5 years ago after my conversion is starting to get a little tattered...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png