Another new guy from WI

Dec 16, 2020
Kansasville, wi
Hello, I been a member on here for a couple months now, just reading, learning, and soaking up info. On order right now is a CSC trike kit that is going to fitted on a 2020 Indian Roadmaster. Having this bike triked out will get my wife to ride with me. She doesnt like riding on the back of my 2017 Indian Springfield, and she is afraid of the possibility of not being able to hold up a heavyweight motorcycle , so by getting the Roadmaster, and a CSC trike kit, she will be riding along with me again. And its being set up nicely for 2 up riding when we just want to head off on one machine!

Hello, I been a member on here for a couple months now, just reading, learning, and soaking up info. On order right now is a CSC trike kit that is going to fitted on a 2020 Indian Roadmaster. Having this bike triked out will get my wife to ride with me. She doesnt like riding on the back of my 2017 Indian Springfield, and she is afraid of the possibility of not being able to hold up a heavyweight motorcycle , so by getting the Roadmaster, and a CSC trike kit, she will be riding along with me again. And its being set up nicely for 2 up riding when we just want to head off on one machine!

Dale............Welcome to Trike-Talk......:wave4:....

Hello Dale

Welcome to trike talk from east Texas, oh you'll are going to love the trike, now you need to make one of our gatherings & put some faces to the names of some of us. We have a gathering every year ( that we can corona 19 ) in Kerrville, Texas. we ride, eat & visit a great group of riders. just watch the forum for dates

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png