2019 Triglide Sirius radio/ 3 M player?

El Lobo

30+ Posts
Hello fellow Trikers, I have been trying to decide whether to install Sirius radio on my 2019 Triglide. The price of the Sirius satellite radio kit and the install is ridicule; I also have been considering a 3M player it would save me a lot of money. So I am asking for advice from anyone using the Sirius radio or the 3 M player let me know what your experience has been with Sirius and the 3 M player.

Thanks for your input.

El lobo

Hello fellow Trikers, I have been trying to decide whether to install Sirius radio on my 2019 Triglide. The price of the Sirius satellite radio kit and the install is ridicule; I also have been considering a 3M player it would save me a lot of money. So I am asking for advice from anyone using the Sirius radio or the 3 M player let me know what your experience has been with Sirius and the 3 M player.

Thanks for your input.

Do you already have it on any of your vehicles? If so you can get it on your smart phone and Bluetooth it to your TriGlide.

Thanks for your input.

Do you already have it on any of your vehicles? If so you can get it on your smart phone and Bluetooth it to your TriGlide.

If you have an iPhone you can plug it in to the Boom Box and use Apple CarPlay with full functionality.

I have The XM Radio mounted with a Ram mount on the handle bars and plugged into the Aux jack on the HD Factory Radio. The antenna is on the Tour-Pak...... Works great. Cost around $100.

I have the Harley Sirus/XM module on my trike. Installed it myself, Takes a couple of hours to install. Plug and Play, no extra wiring needed. If you install the CB module they you have to get an adapter.

I had installed it on my StreetGlide, when I traded I moved it to the trike, very easy to install. My only complaint is the subscription cost, I don't have it on any other vehicle. In November it was up for renewal, I had it suspended till March since I can't ride in the winter. I originally got it because the radio was so sucky on the SG, I noticed the radio works much better on the trike, but still prefer the Sirius over FM.

I put it in my 20 tri glide up hear in new England the reception sucks I tried different antenna's , you can not got a whole song without it not loosing reception < That' my story

Like ultrafxr said, you can download the app and use your phone. Most of the time I just use it with bluetooth to my radio which the headsets are connected to. When traveling I will use Car Play. Works well both ways. App is free so it might be worth a try.

We have Sirius installed on our trike. Yes, we have it on other vehicles also. The reason we added it to the trike instead of streaming through the phone is many times on our trips in the mountains, we have no phone reception for hours at a time. Only one time have we not had Sirius connection for about an hour. Also, if you don't have unlimited data plans for your phone, the cost of streaming while on a cross country trip can add up quickly. The other thing that helps is installing the antenna next to the vent behind the windshield rather than leaving the antenna inside the fairing. Requires poking a hole for the wire to run through but it really works well. Picked up that tip here in another thread a few years ago.

I installed the xm module and overlay harness on my Tri Glide and I think it was worth every penny to get better reception, no commercials and listen to whatever music I want. It was cheap compared to all of the other upgrades I did to it. Then again, your bike, your decision.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png