Lovely, the world is lovely, sort of...!!!

Jan 3, 2021
United Kingdom
Well, I got things more or less sorted in my head at last. The hub bearings are almost at the point of being purchased, the oil seal has been sourced as well, shim steel inserts designed and so on...!!! hurrah I shouted quietly.......:xzqxz:

I thought, I would now take up the options originally planned since before Christmas. I had emailed companies that would do the renovation of the chassis leaf springs i.e. re-temper them and clean them up.... To date I have not had a recent email from them at all despite repeatedly sending them one, no answer to the phone either...!!!! Have they gone bust perhaps..???? Then the wheel spokes that were out of stock last year, but were expected in early January. The company have been emailed and phoned, but same as the other place, no replies as yet... one wonders if they have gone to the wall as well......

I am probably completely in the wrong here with my attitude, but I thought companies wanted to earn a bit, and here is a keen customer, yet, not even a little attachment on their websites informing a customer of what gives would not be that difficult would it...?????

I want/need things to be getting a tad more organised, but this lock-down business is annoying despite the risks of catching the plague, so I stay at home and do my stuff on the web, but it is fast proving a bridge too far to do...!!!!! :mad::(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png