Important: rooms in Maggie Valley

Well, good news (for someone) - there's a room available at the 4Seasons!!
Bad news - this is killing me to say it, but it WAS mine!!! :(:(:(

But don't go getting comfy there.....I've already reserved it for next year!! ;)

Nana - I'll be doing the name tags this weekend, and will FedEx the package to the 4Seasons in your name. I've already spoken to the office, and they said that's fine. I hope to ship it so you can pick it up on Wednesday, but it might be Thursday, depending on if my printer acts up....I'll let you know though (I know you bring your laptop with you).

This absolutely BITES!!!!! :mad::censored::mad::censored::banghead:

Money - or a BIG lack thereof!! As usual.... :Shrug: Had to use my vacation stash for bills, so the coffers are empty again.

I would have cancelled the Americade trip last week, but it was already pretty much paid for with no refunds available.

We will miss you so much - won't be the same without you - not just saying that, either. We'll get pix to you - will post to John's Picasa gallery and send you a link so you'll have all of 'em. Hugs, and lots of love!

Cheri, that is heartbreaking! We will certainly miss you! I'll be sure to let you know when the package gets there, and we will be in touch throughout the weekend.

That sucks cheri i thought i would finally get to meet you.
Well we will see you sometime i'm sure hope to see you soon

Well I couldn't let Cheri's room go to waste, so I took it for Thursday/Saturday!
So it looks like the Big Dog will there. The fact that I just got a load from Jersey to Florida, had a lot to do with it!:beerchug::wtg:

Hi, There is a room at the Four Seasons. We will not be able to make it. My other half found out that he has to work. I just cancelled our room reservation. Maybe next year we can make it.

Well I couldn't let Cheri's room go to waste, so I took it for Thursday/Saturday!
So it looks like the Big Dog will there. The fact that I just got a load from Jersey to Florida, had a lot to do with it!:beerchug::wtg:

Glad you're able to make it Fred, but like I said - don't get too comfy!! The room is already reserved for next year because I WILL be there!!! :D

Well, good news (for someone) - there's a room available at the 4Seasons!!
Bad news - this is killing me to say it, but it WAS mine!!! :(:(:(

But don't go getting comfy there.....I've already reserved it for next year!! ;)

Nana - I'll be doing the name tags this weekend, and will FedEx the package to the 4Seasons in your name. I've already spoken to the office, and they said that's fine. I hope to ship it so you can pick it up on Wednesday, but it might be Thursday, depending on if my printer acts up....I'll let you know though (I know you bring your laptop with you).

This absolutely BITES!!!!! :mad::censored::mad::censored::banghead:
Aww, Cheri--that's lousy! I'm so sorry we won't get to see you this year. But we'll keep in touch and we WILL see you next year!

I am getting ready to call to cancel my room in the Ramada due to a last minute change in plans.....so sorry to miss the rally, will be looking forward to seeing the pictures and attending next year!

I am getting ready to call to cancel my room in the Ramada due to a last minute change in plans.....so sorry to miss the rally, will be looking forward to seeing the pictures and attending next year!

Thats a shame. Been looking forward to meeting with you. I'm still gonna be there Wednesday through Sunday. leave Monday morning. No need to play Musical Motels. Have a room booked in the Abbey Inn.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png