purchased new slingshot

Bought new 2020 R today, should be happy but somewhat depressed. I'm in Louisiana and SS is in west Virginia. Did not want to ship it and will be 3 to 4 weeks b4 i can go. I guess if good weather I will have to settle for riding goldwing trike, so it's not all bad.

------ThumbUpThumbUp-------

David, that waiting time will pass and you will appreciate the SlingShot all the more when you finally hear the engine purr. Keep posting here to give us your opinion. :clapping:

I can't imagine how depressed you would be if you didn't have a trike to ride while waiting. Please post a few pictures when you get your new Slingshot.

I'd also love a see a picture of your new toy................... Congrats!

I've been wanting one for a long time............ I just have no more room for toys in my garage....................

Ronnie

Ahh..but absence makes the heart grow fonder... :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Keep us informed...don’t be a stranger...we like to hear all about it!

Bought new 2020 R today, should be happy but somewhat depressed. I'm in Louisiana and SS is in west Virginia. Did not want to ship it and will be 3 to 4 weeks b4 i can go. I guess if good weather I will have to settle for riding goldwing trike, so it's not all bad.

David, has the new toy arrived? If it has, how about a few photos!

David, has the new toy arrived? If it has, how about a few photos!

On Monday the 22nd I will go to pick it up, by time I get it the first note will be due. That's not so bad but wife is pushing to sell the wing, that I'm not ready for!

Finally

made the trip to West Virginia, picked up the slingshot, was there about 1 hour and headed home trying to beat weather, but failed was in Birmingham Al about 10 miles from tornado at time it was hitting. Thankfully made it thru saw some intense wrecks. So I did get to ride for first time today. Will post pictures soon.

made the trip to West Virginia, picked up the slingshot, was there about 1 hour and headed home trying to beat weather, but failed was in Birmingham Al about 10 miles from tornado at time it was hitting. Thankfully made it thru saw some intense wrecks. So I did get to ride for first time today. Will post pictures soon.

≠≠≠≠≠≠ThumbUp≠≠≠≠≠≠

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png