• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

sneek peek today

What brand of tires are those? I've been online window shopping on 4wheelonline for a new set of tires. I am not quite sure what to get.

Actually, I am not sure what tire it is. It is whatever CSC uses on the trike Arrow trike kit with the 17 inch toro wheel option. I do remember the dealership telling me what brand the tires are, but I cant rememberwhat they told me now. Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

How did it go? I am sure that you had so much fun!

Well, its still going! The trike body was sent back for repainting because the flake in the paint was off, and didnt match the Indian Thunder Black Pearl paint. The trike body arrived back at the dealership today matter of factly, I got an email from them this afternoon, and its on the schedule for later this week to get finished up. So yeah, my wife and I are pretty anxious for it for sure. The bad thing now is for the next few weeks i will be working out of town a lot, including saturdays and sundays, with the exception of next weekend, but I will be camping out in Dubuque for Vintage Torquefest, looking forward to that! I like the OT, but just wish all these big out of town jobs were when the weather wasn't motorcycle friendly. I am going to find a way to get that trike home somehow in between all this madness!

Hopefully a few pictures of the completed CSC Roadmaster trike soon!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png