2021 Special Edition Spyder

paws

Just Killing Time...
Oct 22, 2011
Kerrville, TX U.S.A
So.. back to dealer this morning as a friend had an interest in the 2021 Special Edition Spyder and they had just gotten one onto the showroom floor yesterday.

The color is called Sea-to-Sky and is a green with gold tones in it. Have to admit I liked the color better than I thought I would from just looking at videos and pics.. friend thought the color was great.

We were disappointed that a couple of the “special” touches were actually accessories to purchase for it... the videos sortof had one believing they came standard on the Special Edition.

Big price tag of course so no deals were made but it was fun kick’n tires anyway.

The Sea-to-Sky is supposed to be the "cat's meow".........and it may be. If your friend is interested, tell the dealer the extras must be included in the price to purchase "today", and if you don't get it, walk away. They will want those new bikes on the road to produce more sales. Good luck, but most of all, have fun!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png