Insulation for my Kawasaki trike Garage

saifberry

Mar 7, 2021
Australia
I am planning to have insulation on the hardwood floor at my Kawasaki trikes Garage. Actually want to get rid of severe temperature. I have searched for this question on many platforms but not found any related discussions. Experts have discussed the home insulation FAQs but want to understand this topic regarding Hardwood Flooring. What are the suggestions You would like to recommend in this regard? I am not a professional mechanic but my most of time spends at garage so need to reduce my electric consumption by AC or heaters in any way.

I am planning to have insulation on the hardwood floor at my Kawasaki trikes Garage. Actually want to get rid of severe temperature. I have searched for this question on many platforms but not found any related discussions. Experts have discussed the home insulation FAQs but want to understand this topic regarding Hardwood Flooring. What are the suggestions You would like to recommend in this regard? I am not a professional mechanic but my most of time spends at garage so need to reduce my electric consumption by AC or heaters in any way.

Welcome to Trike Talk 👍👍

not understanding your question very well, are you saying that your going to install hard wood floors and want to insulate or you want insulation under whats there now. if your going to be installing flooring you can go to lowes or home depot and get a roll of silver insulation that is about 1/4 inch thick and put it down before putting the floor over it. my shed has that between the floor joices and the floor itself. it works well. i have a 12 by 20 shed that is fully insulated i have a hot one cadet heater mounted on the wall and i can walk in that shed in the dead of winter and it will be 70 degrees in there..course i'm out there every night thats why i keep it that warm.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png