2020 Triglide antenna

BKtrike

Aug 28, 2020
Monaca, Pa, USA
I ordered a Cravenspeed short antenna to replace long whip on my TriGlide. As far as I can find out the GPS antenna is separate from the whip antenna . Anyone had issues or change out the whip antenna?

I ordered a Cravenspeed short antenna to replace long whip on my TriGlide. As far as I can find out the GPS antenna is separate from the whip antenna . Anyone had issues or change out the whip antenna?

I got rid of the whip on the tour pak and installed a 4" antenna I picked up in Sturgis last year. I have not noticed a degradation in GPS performance, and it's used a lot... As we listen to music off a flash drive, I can't speak to any difference in radio reception.....

Chuck

Minimal FM signal loss. I usually Bluetooth music. No impact on GPS or Bluetooth. Beats the look of the ugly whip antenna.

6D63E1F7-1FE0-4673-B2CC-2DCBC7C14011.jpg

Attachments

• EA958301-FAFF-49D8-8A46-37D60A4C9422.jpg
    EA958301-FAFF-49D8-8A46-37D60A4C9422.jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 86

The GPS Antenna looks like an undersized hockey puck and is installed (normally) above (on top of) the head unit of the Infotainment System inside the fairing. Installing the "stubby" on the Tour-Pak will have no effect on the GPS.

The GPS Antenna looks like an undersized hockey puck and is installed (normally) above (on top of) the head unit of the Infotainment System inside the fairing. Installing the "stubby" on the Tour-Pak will have no effect on the GPS.

Thnx, went for test ride everything worked great. Surprisingly the FM reception was not reduced much. Now I don’t have to fight with the antenna putting on my cover!

You guys cost me again !! Bought 2. 1 for the Trike,1 for the Truck. :D

Thanks, getting ready to order one for my trike, really never did bother me to take off the antenna when parking and putting it back on when I go riding, so now I can wait until bike cools and then put cover on with the stubby 4 inch I can leave it on all the time since everyone says it works good.

All for now Trampas

You guys cost me again !! Bought 2. 1 for the Trike,1 for the Truck. :D

I think that is the fastest shipping ever. Ordered on Thurs. arrived today (Sat) from Portland Or to Dayton Oh. Not sure how well they work ,but I put a station on the Trike ,in the garage, installed antenna & seemed the same strength. Got it on the truck also. Surprisingly truck antenna is shorter than the trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png