FREE AT LAST.......

I'm sure it will be Covid, all the spring breakers here in Florida, Texas, and So Cal, too much partying.

Meanwhile we are being over run at the southern border!

Yeah, we're being over run all right, but the media ignores it. THAT's where the next dose of covid is likely to come from I suspect.

PC

Already has... the San Antonio news reported that San Antonio received 2500 illegal migrant children today... they are taking those that have tested positive for the virus to a facility separate from the others to treat them.

Already has... the San Antonio news reported that San Antonio received 2500 illegal migrant children today... they are taking those that have tested positive for the virus to a facility separate from the others to treat them.

Just lookin out for the future of America.:xzqxz:

Will there still be a shortage of toilet paper? I think it might be all shipped to the Southern Border.

Funny you should mention that.....Just yesterday MSN put out a blurb that because of the shipping delays from the Even Given Fiasco, Among others...Toilet Paper will be in short supply...:Shrug:....

Funny you should mention that.....Just yesterday MSN put out a blurb that because of the shipping delays from the Even Given Fiasco, Among others...Toilet Paper will be in short supply...:Shrug:....

NewsMax had a blurb about that very thing several days ago. Just wonderful...:mad:

NewsMax had a blurb about that very thing several days ago. Just wonderful...:mad:

Back in the 70's [73?] Johnny Carson in his monolog made a joke about a shortage of Toilet Paper..........And that started a run on it :laugh:....People are sheep and just ripe for the Slaughter...:gah:....

Well it made a good diversion to hide whatever they had cooked up.

Now on to the next crisis..

I haven't heard this anywhere in the MSM, but I was told by a 'fed gov source' that one of the propellers fell off after it left the lock. Don't know if that is the case and may never know but that could surely put it in a collision course with the banking.:Shrug:

I haven't heard this anywhere in the MSM, but I was told by a 'fed gov source' that one of the propellers fell off after it left the lock. Don't know if that is the case and may never know but that could surely put it in a collision course with the banking.:Shrug:

Hey Jim, I think your "fed gov source" was telling you an April fool story. The Ever Given has a single main diesel developing 79,500 HP at 79 RPM driving a single fixed pitch propeller. And there are no locks in the Suez Canal. I can't imagine the specs of that slow turning diesel putting out that much power but it does move that big boy at over 22 knots. That single propeller has to be humongous. :AGGHH: Looking at a video of the ship it appears to have 2 bow thrusters, one center side thruster, and 2 stern thrusters on each side. Perhaps one of the thrusters was "lost".....(Thinking)..... Jim

Hey Jim, I think your "fed gov source" was telling you an April fool story. The Ever Given has a single main diesel developing 79,500 HP at 79 RPM driving a single variable pitch propeller. And there are no locks in the Suez Canal. I can't imagine the specs of that slow turning diesel putting out that much power but it does move that big boy at over 20 knots. That single propeller has to be humongous. :AGGHH: ..... Jim

Yep......The Suez is a Sea level Canal.....Thats why a full moon helped to raise the ship...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredmarkley5050#gmail.com
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png