Jim Palmer Insurance Rocks

Jim saved me a bunch on my motorcycle insurance but unfortunately he could not beat the price on my homeowners and auto coverage. Oh well guess I had a good deal already. In any case I highly recommend him. I'll be getting my ESP from him when my factory warranty runs out.

Anyone have any experience with a motorcycle claim on one of his insurance policies? Just curious how well that end of it goes.

He is a broker and deals with many different insurance companies. From what I've seen the companies he places insurance with are all well known reputable companies. The advantage of going through him are that he can match the insurance for the best fit of coverage and cost to each individual. I have moved both my auto and trike insurance to him. My homeowners insurance will follow when it is up for renewal in September. So far he has saved me more than a couple hundred dollars and with better coverage..... Jim

He is a broker and deals with many different insurance companies. From what I've seen the companies he places insurance with are all well known reputable companies. The advantage of going through him are that he can match the insurance for the best fit of coverage and cost to each individual. I have moved both my auto and trike insurance to him. My homeowners insurance will follow when it is up for renewal in September. So far he has saved me more than a couple hundred dollars and with better coverage..... Jim

+1

Excellent Ins Agent

Been with Jim for years. In fact, I'm the one that leaned on him to join Trike Talk after I joined the board. Jim is one of us. Former military. Conservative small business owner. Family man. Proud to believe in the almighty and this country ! Being an independent ins agent allows him to find the best coverage for his clients. I'm switching my home and auto to him in short order too.

Been with Jim for years. In fact, I'm the one that leaned on him to join Trike Talk after I joined the board. Jim is one of us. Former military. Conservative small business owner. Family man. Proud to believe in the almighty and this country ! Being an independent ins agent allows him to find the best coverage for his clients. I'm switching my home and auto to him in short order too.

He is a rider to boot. Great guy to talk with , he fits the insurance to you and your budget without pressure, this I like. Over all he saved me more than 1/2 on my Trike and it is better coverage with full replacement value. I would like to meet him face to face;)

Good excuse ...........

:laugh: Time to pack. With the mask mandate pretty much a thing of the past, Wisconsin is calling. Great excuse to visit the HD plants and the museum. Also, the breweries are having their factory tours again. However, in your case, adults that think they are minor children are not allowed in the free tasting section. ;) :clapping:

:laugh: Time to pack. With the mask mandate pretty much a thing of the past, Wisconsin is calling. Great excuse to visit the HD plants and the museum. Also, the breweries are having their factory tours again. However, in your case, adults that think they are minor children are not allowed in the free tasting section. ;) :clapping:

I lived in Milwaukee for a summer. the factory tour is great. Back then I was a drinker so the brewerie tours was a must

If you go have as great trip, Jim Palmer is in Madison the state capital;)

"Not I !" :laugh: I enjoy living. If it's east of the Mississippi and north of the Mason Dixon line, I don't go there. In truth, that's where the wall should have been built ! :clapping:

Exactly was going to be my question. Has anyone ever actually filed a claim and how was the service then? :confused:

Do your due diligence on the insurance company that Jim places your coverage with as that will determine your claims experience. Unfortunately that is becoming more difficult since you'll find good and bad reviews / posts for most any insurance company. Checking with BBB / state insurance department would also be of value.

In my experience the agent has no standing as far as the claim process is concerned. With that said the agent can be a valuable resource to consult with as you go through the claim process and if it is slow or not to your liking he/she can certainly 'rattle the cage' and try to get the process moving. But ultimately it is the insurance company's claims adjuster that makes the final determination.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png