ride out west

Phil, hope you have better luck next time. My group is headed out west in July, hopefully we won't have snow. We'll be riding from KY to Pike's Peak, Million Dollar Highway, Zion, Mohab and the Four Corners.

Bill

Phil, hope you have better luck next time. My group is headed out west in July, hopefully we won't have snow. We'll be riding from KY to Pike's Peak, Million Dollar Highway, Zion, Mohab and the Four Corners.

Bill

Maybe we will see u on the Million $ . We are headed west from Ohio in June after a stop at Zooks in Conroe. Safe travels

Bill

Check FOUR CORNERS before you go. As of now it is temporarily closed, no date for opening.

Too late Ed, it was in the high 90's yesterday here in Surprise.

Heading that way next weekend to Sedona. I guess its not too early for Phoenix to reach that temperature. Going north from there. Hope it drops to 80s. Oh well, its the ride!

Check FOUR CORNERS before you go. As of now it is temporarily closed, no date for opening.

Heading that way next weekend to Sedona. I guess its not too early for Phoenix to reach that temperature. Going north from there. Hope it drops to 80s. Oh well, its the ride!

Pat

If you need anything on the way let me know, I'm about 30 miles south of I-10 at exit 302 (Ft Huachuca). Should be in 70's/80's during day this time of year. It is a gorgeous area.

Ed V

Too late Ed, it was in the high 90's yesterday here in Surprise.

I'm guessing that it will be, and Rocky Point MX. So may ride over to Santa Fe, and Taos areas. It is that time of year where it is either to hot or too cold, except Texas and was just there. I want to try to get a ride in before June. Always looking for ideas!

Ed V

I'm guessing that it will be, and Rocky Point MX. So may ride over to Santa Fe, and Taos areas. It is that time of year where it is either to hot or too cold, except Texas and was just there. I want to try to get a ride in before June. Always looking for ideas!

Ed V

Per our itinerary will be in Santa Fe 21-22 May

Pat

If you need anything on the way let me know, I'm about 30 miles south of I-10 at exit 302 (Ft Huachuca). Should be in 70's/80's during day this time of year. It is a gorgeous area.

Ed V

Thanks Ed for the offer. We will be heading north from Lordsburg, NM up to Sedona, Az taking US191.

My in-laws lived in Sierra Vista. I loved that area. Could be in the pool and watch it snow on top of the mountains. I used to live in Tucson, Az many many moons ago.

Thanks Ed for the offer. We will be heading north from Lordsburg, NM up to Sedona, Az taking US191.

My in-laws lived in Sierra Vista. I loved that area. Could be in the pool and watch it snow on top of the mountains. I used to live in Tucson, Az many many moons ago.

Maybe see you in Santa Fe, still not sure of plans except for getting riding in. This is our riding season before the heat. Have fun on highway 191.

I've been to Death Valley numerous times and JHMO, the best time to go is January to early April. The big problem is the the weather between you and Death Valley.

2021-04-24.jpg Soon to begin,Lv Ohio June 4. 1st of 2 long rides. ... #2 will be in July Still working on that route ,but hope to be west again after Grandson's Natl Soccer Tournament in Fl. Will ride Ohio to Bradenton, Fl for the games,then head west again. I think we will have about 2-3 weeks home between rides. Have to make up for last year. Changes always happen to the route. One already for 1st ride & not shown will be from Ok & Talimena Scenic drive to Ar.

So ,made it to Zook's Rake installed today .Now to give it a work out. Felt very good riding back to Hotel, now for the rest of the trip. Randy & crew did a great job & got me in & out same day. Thanks Zook,cya in Maggie Valley

ROUTE CHANGE

Well, due do 100+ temps next week in AZ. We are rerouting. From North Rim of GC ,we will head back to Co. Work our way up to US 50 part way across Kansas Then down to OKC & 270 to the Talimena Scenic Drive. We have been to all the places in AZ at least 3 times,so no need to spend 5-6 days touring in 100+ temps.

Not good when you make plans for a trip, and mother nature will not help. Went to missouri a few years ago and the weather just keep getting hotter. Just gave up and went home.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png