Florida Panhandle Ride

Juju

Contributing Member
Aug 29, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Had a great day on the trike, with friends on their bikes, riding around the Florida panhandle. To Destin for brunch, then to the Outpost on Black Creek for drinks and bike-and-people-watching, then through the woods and back along the beach and bay to dinner. 200+ miles in the most delicious weather!

See photos from the ride on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/juju-b/sets/72157626301043129/

juju-albums-juju-company-picture5304-santa-rosa-sound.jpg

We needed it! What with all the family drama lately, it was time to decompress, and we did it grandly.

Let's see, "jealous"--isn't that spelled "B-l-o-n-d-i-e-G-a-l"? :giggle:

Let's see, "jealous"--isn't that spelled "B-l-o-n-d-i-e-G-a-l"? :giggle:

Hmm, pretty sure it's spelled "C-h-e-r-i"! ;)

Glad you had a chance to decompress & enjoy yourself!! I'll still trade ya your today's hot & muggy for my 45 & rainy!!

Hmm, pretty sure it's spelled "C-h-e-r-i"! ;)

Glad you had a chance to decompress & enjoy yourself!! I'll still trade ya your today's hot & muggy for my 45 & rainy!!
Yeah, guess I should quit gripin', especially after the gorgeous weekend. Hope you get some good riding weather soon!

New England is starting Spring weather - rain, snow, hot, cold, etc. From now until probably mid-May, IF we get decent riding weather I'll be lucky if I can get my trike down my 600ft "soon-to-be-mudslide" of a driveway. :rolleyes: Crossing my fingers, but definitely not holding my breath!! (Blue is not a good skin color ;)).

In the meantime, I'll continue to live vicariously through you and the others, and hope Mother Nature switches to her kinder self in time for me to ride to Americade in June! :pray:

I wish I could have joined you. The Outpost is an exciting place some times.

I spent most of Saturday cleaning and opening up the pool.

I spent most of Sunday washing and waxing the RV. I had to have it looking good for the new owners coming tonight to get it.:beerchug:

Give me a shout when your in my area. I am always looking for an excuse to take off and ride.

I wish I could have joined you. The Outpost is an exciting place some times.

I spent most of Saturday cleaning and opening up the pool.

I spent most of Sunday washing and waxing the RV. I had to have it looking good for the new owners coming tonight to get it.:beerchug:

Give me a shout when your in my area. I am always looking for an excuse to take off and ride.

Oh Bryan I'm sad for you--it was such a pretty weekend to spend it working! But I guess it's a good thing that you sold your RV? Your little beer clinkers suggest that you're happy, anyway!

The Outpost yesterday was in its usual state of barely controlled chaos...but in a fun way!

We will definitely keep you in mind if we're heading up your way. Love to ride with you two again. Are you going to the rally this year?

Yes, that rig was definitely gorgeous. It was hard to get a decent photo because so many people were always standing around it, admiring it--like me!

Oh Bryan I'm sad for you--it was such a pretty weekend to spend it working! But I guess it's a good thing that you sold your RV? Your little beer clinkers suggest that you're happy, anyway!

The Outpost yesterday was in its usual state of barely controlled chaos...but in a fun way!

We will definitely keep you in mind if we're heading up your way. Love to ride with you two again. Are you going to the rally this year?

Susan and I will not attend this year. My bride is in Texas waiting on my daughters first child. It was due on the 11th of June. Doctor says they will induce on the 19th if they have to. I am leaving for Texas on the 15th.

We are returning to Gulf Shores on the 22nd for a Computer Conference which is mandatory for me. Busy month.
By the way, I went back to 2.
I sold my trike. I have an 06 Softail Deuce. Loving every second on it.
Susan isn't quite sure about riding with me. She keeps thinking back 4 years ago:AGGHH:
Let me know if you are in the area.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noslentx

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noslentx
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png