Eastern Arizona 2021

New handlebars are on!!! And I have enough clearance between the bars and the tank to put the 1 1/2" tank lift back on! Got a few "test rides" to do, and we'll be ready to see everyone in Arizona!!!

Silly question. When I remote camp, I'm used to bringing gas for my trip activities. Are we gonna be hitting enough gas stations on the rides where I don't need to bring a bunch of fivers along in the trailer???

Chuck

Access to gasoline will not be a problem.

Kurt

It was 44 degrees at my house this morning.

As long as "schizophrenic" is warmer, I'll be ok....

:)

Chuck

We're on the other side of the coin! Been bouncing between 85-100 degrees most days here the last week or so. Looking forward to a little Cooler weather. :) (we did have one day last week that was 77 on the way to the shop, and then 76 on the way home. That was sweet)

Kevin

I am up the road in Flagstaff and might be able to get away for a day. Who/how can I contact someone to find out the itinerary? Thanks!

Hello Larry,

We have three days of riding October 1-3. Day 1 is the Coronado Trail, Day 2 is a short ride to Big Lake with lunch at our base camp. Day 3 is the Roosevelt Lake loop - weather permitting. If you want to come over for just one day make it for Day 1.

Kurt

I'm packed leaving in am. May be there Wed late or Thurs. Kurt, if I do get there on the 29the can I go down 1325 and pulloff or do I need a permit

Hi Bob,

If Kurt doesn't see your question until after you're on the road, just know there is no gate/guard or anything like that. I don't know about any permit needed. Kurt and Kevin would know. The place where they set up the base camp is about 200 yards on 1325 from the highway and on the right hand side. Good open space for lots of RVs. But you will probably have to clear out the cows..... It is open range! See you on Thursday. Have a safe trip..... Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png