brake interconnect.

Reaction score
Are the front and rear brakes interconnected on a 2003 Goldwing with a Roadsmith 2004 conversion on it? I have one mechanic saying yes and one saying no.

*Per RoadSmith Website*

During installation of Roadsmith conversion kits, the SMC on the motorcycle is disabled. Honda’srepair procedure states: If the vehicles’ secondary master cylinder (SMC) is removed, or the SMChas no brake fluid flow or connections, this recall does not apply. By disabling the SMC during theconversion process, there is no mechanical or fluid flow link between the SMC and rear mastercylinder on Roadsmith triked GL1800 motorcycles

Hey Butch,

Ronnie here, I'm in the understanding, that YES they still are connected.....BUT let's both wait and see if anybody else with more knowledge than I, come's aboard

Give me a call when your back at your camp, for the summer, I love to meet and great again, and take a ride to eat somewhere... Give your brother -in- law a call also

Ronnie

Hey Butch,

Ronnie here, I'm in the understanding, that YES they still are connected.....BUT let's both wait and see if anybody else with more knowledge than I, come's aboard

Give me a call when your back at your camp, for the summer, I love to meet and great again, and take a ride to eat somewhere... Give your brother -in- law a call also

Ronnie

Hopping to be there aug 1st. Sharon having some medical issues.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png