Have a Look Here and See If You Like It

Why in the world Harley doesn't already have water cooling just astonishes me. My 2011 1700cc Triumph Storm had water cooling. Nobody ever noticed the radiator up front. They could have put a radiator on the Trikes especially and no one would notice. That new bike/motor combo looks awesome and I wish them great success with it. If I were a young man it would be on my list of potentials.

Why in the world Harley doesn't already have water cooling just astonishes me. My 2011 1700cc Triumph Storm had water cooling. Nobody ever noticed the radiator up front. They could have put a radiator on the Trikes especially and no one would notice. That new bike/motor combo looks awesome and I wish them great success with it. If I were a young man it would be on my list of potentials.

Harley had a water cooled engine it was put into the V rod what they should’ve done was put that engine in the Triglide it would’ve been perfect.. People that buy Harley motorcycles and people that buy Harley trikes have two different mindsets where the Trike buyer’s wouldn’t mind the radiator in Triglide..

Harley had a water cooled engine it was put into the V rod what they should’ve done was put that engine in the Triglide it would’ve been perfect.. People that buy Harley motorcycles and people that buy Harley trikes have two different mindsets where the Trike buyer’s wouldn’t mind the radiator in Triglide..

If I were still riding two wheelers the V-Rod is the one I would have gotten. A V-Rod Trike? Hmmmm.

The only motor that would twist my wick today is a 4 cylinder liquid cooled V twin in a trike. I just know somwhere in the bowels on Juneau Ave in a dark dank corner covered with a tarp and rat turds lurks my dream.

When the V-rod first came out I had a discussion with a shop owner who had been with HD for close to 40 years at that time. About putting a V-Rod in a dresser, his response was.... That motor doesnt have near enough low end torque to carry a fully loaded dresser with two people on it. Maybe he was right? As far as this new Sporty....(No) not even if I was 20 years old

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png