soft side door curtains

Welcome aboard. First side curtains if you saw some where probably made custom. The TBMS did not make a item like that. Also just FYI SELL/WANT ads are restricted to members who join the Gold Club to support this forum. I am not going to delete your thread because the item really is custom and I don't think they are available.

Please feel consider joining the Gold Club for the added benefits mainly of support this forum. Stallion information is hard to find anywhere else.

Side curtains

Hello I am looking for side curtains for my 2010 stallion..for purchase......please reach me by texting 502-202-8357..Batman ty

I have owned a Stallion over twelve years. I wanted some side curtains early on, but could never find any, so I made some. I made the first set out of the same material as politician signs. They were too light and I ended up filling the cores with epoxy to add some weight. I ran them about eight years and decided I could do better. I made the second set from Masonite and it was a big improvement. They are heavy enough and are resistant to heat. I run them about eight months out of the year. Trust me, you don’t want side curtains on a Stallion in the summer. In the winter, they block a LOT of cold air. I would not ride far without them in the winter. Good luck.

Last edited:
Side Curtains

There is a small company that use to make them. Billy and Gabbys custom upholstery in Chapel Hill Tn. They still have a website, don’t know if it is functional?? Their e-mail is mailto:gabby@bgseatcovers.com

Maybe try to search the item on this site as I know that I have commented in the past as I had bought some that was listed on the site. I sold my Stallion a couple of years ago and no longer have the info. They worked good but the wind reflectors made by Amadynecorp.com worked better for me and unless you are in a gully washer is all you need. Tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png