DK customs tour pak relocation brackets.

Oct 30, 2019
Villa rica ga USA
Just picked up a 21 CVO Tri Glide. I ordered the relocation Kit from DK customs. How far back do most people move the tour pack? does everyone just go back the full three inches? is there any issue with hanging off the back of the seat?

Set mine to 3 inches. Combined with the Corbin touring seat , it left a lot of wires showing , but nothing the Kurakyn tourpak relocator filler pad couldn't fix.

As far as hanging off the back of the seat , it depends on how big your passenger is. If she is a " curvy" gal you'll be fine.:laugh:

I don't have the 21, but on my 14 I did the relocation kit and twice I have brought the front wheel up with the wife on the back, the road conditions and the aggressive riding had a lot to do with it. I had an upholstery shop make me a longer cover for the wires.

We moved ours back 2", the Misses is happy and I used the filler pad from Kury. If you use the Kury filler, the longer screws to use are 10-24 by 3/4".

x39Oa4uR_o.jpg

Just picked up a 21 CVO Tri Glide. I ordered the relocation Kit from DK customs. How far back do most people move the tour pack? does everyone just go back the full three inches? is there any issue with hanging off the back of the seat?

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it. I believe you both will be well pleased with the extra space from the relo kit.

Most folks move it back the full 3". We use a sheepskin which covers the wires. Recently Mary said she would like the filler pad to take up that extra space.

Here's a video of the install from a few months ago.

Kevin

Well the UPS man Delivered the DK Tour pack relo kit today. Ordered on Saturday and it showed up at my home in Georgia on Wednesday. That great customer service. Too bad I am in Allentown PA for work till Friday. I wonder if I can talk the wife into installing it :p. I will most likely make a YouTube video of the install this weekend. Unfortunately the Kuryakn filler panel is backordered till 9/25/21

Thanks Kevin and DK team. I will share the install video link when I get it done.

Well the UPS man Delivered the DK Tour pack relo kit today. Ordered on Saturday and it showed up at my home in Georgia on Wednesday. That great customer service. Too bad I am in Allentown PA for work till Friday. I wonder if I can talk the wife into installing it :p. I will most likely make a YouTube video of the install this weekend. Unfortunately the Kuryakn filler panel is backordered till 9/25/21

Thanks Kevin and DK team. I will share the install video link when I get it done.

Thank you. We appreciate your business, and believe you will be well pleased with the Relo.

Pop us over an email with the link to your video when done.

Kevin

Agree with Zammy

I have a 2016 TGU and I installed the DK kit several years ago. I, like Zammy, set mine at 2 inches and used the Kuryakin pad. Looks good and fits just right. I never ride 2up so I didn't need to go more than 2 inches. BTW, it makes getting to the seat bolt (i use an extended type) a little easier also.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png